body stocking help

so i finally got round to trying a body stocking out . Ive been after one for ages but i have an in between size for bodystockings which is that im a size 14/16 with long legs and i'm quite tall. I got this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21294 as i thought the fishnet would strech enough fit unfortuntley it didn't quite fit and the crotchless opening was to low . I do like the body stocking and i want another one preferbaly that fits me properly . does anyone have any recomendedations or simualr experinces to me.

Thanks Fizzy

This is my fave one. I don't like the crotch less items only because they never seem to fit in the right place with me. I'm usually a size 12 and go for the body stockings that say up to size 16 , rather than size 14 usually. So maybe go for the bigger sizing too?

I have bought quite a few bodystockings for my wife (she is size 8-10). Because you are a size 14/16 and quite a tall you will probably have to try Plus Size bodystockings. They cover UK size from 18-24. They are slightly bigger, but probably not much, and stretchy, maybe they will fit better. Sorry if my english isn't good!