Bondage Botique stickers and canes

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else hasn't been getting BB stickers with canes? I contacted LH about two canes I ordered, oth without sticker, and they kindly sent them to me. However since then I ordered another cane, which hasn't came with stickers, so wondered if anyone else has had the same problem?

I was gifted a BB cane, and it arrived just in the box on its todd, no stickers either

I have a BB cane and there were no stickers with my one either :( xx

Every BB item i have had, have come without the stickers,lovehoney kindly sent me some after i spoke to them,

My experience is opposite, every BB item arrived with stickers and I ordered quite a few over the years. Never a cane though, so I can't help with that Ness.

Cant rememeber if our cane came with them or not, was too long ago! Every other BB item has though, just about to fill our second card

I didn't get stickers with my cane either :( it didn't even have the hanging chain on the end mentioned in a few reviews!

Oh dear, it sounds like perhaps the suppliers have forgotten to put the stickers in when packaging! :(

I'll be sure to check the BB canes in the warehouse on Monday. If that IS the case I'll make sure Customer Care are aware and we'll get it sorted.

In the mean time, anyone who has bought a cane recently and didn't receive your stickers, we're very sorry. Please get in touch with Customer Care via live chat or pop an email in so we can rectify the situation :)

Thanks for letting us know!

Jess - my cane was in no packaging at all. Just naked in the box.

Sum Sub wrote:

Jess - my cane was in no packaging at all. Just naked in the box.

Yep, all canes I've gotten from LH within the BB range didn't come in the backs, and the hooked cane (can't remember the name) didn't even come with a tad and ball chain.

All other items I've had over the years Apart from one, think it was cuffs, but came with card just missing stickers), have came in a bag, with card, and stickers. =)

Yeah the BB cane I bought recently had no card/stickers with it either. Just a tag on a metal loop through a hole drilled in the cane... which btw didn't used to be the case, and in all honesty I'd have rather not had a hole drilled through it... but it's not enough to make me not want the cane full stop, if you see what I mean.

NymphetamineKiss wrote:

Yeah the BB cane I bought recently had no card/stickers with it either. Just a tag on a metal loop through a hole drilled in the cane... which btw didn't used to be the case, and in all honesty I'd have rather not had a hole drilled through it... but it's not enough to make me not want the cane full stop, if you see what I mean.

I've started to find the hole handy to hang canes and paddels up in easy to grab areas, but I guess it's different when you're just an everyday person, and not using them for work =)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

NymphetamineKiss wrote:

I've started to find the hole handy to hang canes and paddels up in easy to grab areas, but I guess it's different when you're just an everyday person, and not using them for work =)

I noticed the hole and assumed it was to stick some string through, mine didn't even have the tag on!

Sum Sub wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

NymphetamineKiss wrote:

I noticed the hole and assumed it was to stick some string through, mine didn't even have the tag on!

Basically yes. Dungeons and other areas have hanging areas and vase to store these items. My Vases are too small now, so have started to hang mine up in my work area. Plus having them on show can add a little to the clients experience =)

With floggers though, the handle can also be used as an extra way to swing the device.

TBF I'm on the "scene" myself and no scene-bought cane has ever had a hole drilled through that I've found. Floggers, crops etc do tend to have handles but canes are usually, as mentioned, stored in vases or similar.

Sort of on topic, I had a BB padlock come on Friday without stickers which I wasn't too fussed about but then it broke (I unlocked it once and now it won't lock again) before I could even put it to use :/ Have message customer care though.

Has anyone actually got the two free paddles from them? I have one more sticker to go!

Khaleesi wrote:

Has anyone actually got the two free paddles from them? I have one more sticker to go!

I also have one more sticker to go, and I'm getting some BB rope delivered tomorrow so I will have the full set :)

Excited lol

Khaleesi wrote:

Woohoo! How exciting!

I know for a fact that lots of people have claimed their freebies as I've personally sent them out before now! ;)

***UPDATE***

So, the reason the canes haven't been coming with stickers is because of the way they're packaged.

Unlike the rest of the the BB range which come in bags, the canes just come with a tag, meaning there is nothing to put the stickers into.

Anyone who has ordered a cane recently and didn't receive their stickers, please send Customer Care an email or get on Live Chat so we can send them out to you seperately.

I will pass this feedback onto the relevant peeps to see if we can amend the packaging or the sticker system this for the future.

Sorry for the hassle guys and gals, and thanks for letting us know!