Bondage Boutique Loyalty Card

GLLG wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up Cazz :) So would we be sending the cards to the customer care team?

Send it to the address on the card :)

Such a shame that it's stopped. There's lots of positive comments in Bondage Boutique item reviews about the loyalty scheme ..

I'll send mine in. I have two cards, one full, and one a few stickers away from being full.

I'd personally prefer the spankers, but understand if I don't get them. (I just get through spankers so quickly!).

Sorry to hear this, the scheme was so good!

Really glad I sent in my completed card in June while I still had the chance.

Would 6 be enough? or is there no point in sending it?

Ill send mine in, dont think there are many point on it though.

BG'sKinkyBoyfriend wrote:

I sent in 8 and got nothing, so seems there's no point :(

I'm not sure who you spoke to and don't know the ins and outs of every case, but please email me (customercare@lovehoney.co.uk FAO Matt) and I will have another look for you.

We are giving Oh Points to customers who have incomplete cards, or even sending spankers in certain cases.

Matt

delilahxx wrote:

BG'sKinkyBoyfriend wrote:

I sent in 8 and got nothing, so seems there's no point :(

You should get something Delilah as Matt has said. have you sent an email to chase it up?

I got half way for one spanker (not sure how many stickers that is) and got sent an email to let me know then my free paddle a few days later.

I've emailed now so I'll see what happens :)

Wildcherry- I loved your review for the longline leopard print set, I bought it yesterday :)

delilahxx wrote:

Wildcherry- I loved your review for the longline leopard print set, I bought it yesterday :)

I emailed and got something back asking me to send it addressed to matt I only have 5 stickers xx

ive gpt one with 11 stickers so i might as well send that in x

Lovely to see customer care doing right by you all (I wouldn't have expected anything else!).

The old scheme was running for several years, but the way Lovehoney does promotions has changed so much in that time period. We now do so many more offers on-site with bondage that the deals are built in when you're buying the product in the first place (rather than later on and after a significant investment in the range!).

The entire Bondage Boutique range has been re-assessed and re-designed as well, so it's quite a different set of products with quite a different look these days.

Lol, I just got an email to say I'm getting a spanker!

As they can see I'm a good customer LOL, read that as I spend lots of money!

That did make me laugh :D

Thanks Lovehoney :)

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hello!

We have an answer:

Sadly I have to announce we have stopped the loyalty scheme of sticker card collecting with our Bondage Boutique items.

If you have a card that you would like to send in, we are happy to take a look at the cards one-by-one and access each case.

For example if you have 1 sticker you probably won't get anything, if you have nearly completed your card or are at least half way through we would look into giving you a free spanker or Oh! Points out of good will.

Any questions please send them to our lovely customer care team who will be more than happy to help.

Lovehoney - Cazz x

Oh that is good to know I will be sending my card in its nearly full x

delilahxx wrote:

Ah thank you Delilah :)! I really love my set, truly worth every penny.

Glad you're getting your spanker sent out to you too x

I'm being sent two spankers and a crop - yayy.

I'm wondering if it's worth blogging about the end of the BB promotion?

I have some stickers which I never stuck on the card, I can send them in Cazz and if someone is a couple short then you can add them to their card.