Bondage Boutique Loyalty Card

Hey guys , first time poster, long time buyer :) , just received my order that contained a Bondage Boutique Beginners silicone heart riding crop and me the OH are collecting the loyalty sticker for the spankers , and this didn't come with any, wondered if they were still doing the loyalty scheme? :)

Thanks guys :)

Yes, the loyalty scheme is still running. This has happened a couple of times to some posters, if you contact live chat or email customer services, I'm sure they'll be able to send you some out :)

I asked this question myself a few days ago to 'live chat' after receiving a BB order with no stickers, and I was told that the scheme has now finished :) x

Yeah I was told it had finished too, I only needed two more stickers :(

Can't you trade stickers for something on your wish list?

Woah! That's strange. I just got a tester item a few days ago and it had stickers included. It's a shame really, it was a good deal!

Scorpius12 wrote:

I asked this question myself a few days ago to 'live chat' after receiving a BB order with no stickers, and I was told that the scheme has now finished :) x

Ah no.. That's a real shame but i figured just as much when i recieved a tester without stickers and a card. I think i have enough for a spanker, does anyone know if you can still send them in?

Wildcherry I'd send it in today :)

Some of the descriptions still say about loyalty stickers so they need updating.

I did a review of a product yesterday and mentioned the card and stickers and it wasn't removed from my review. Feeling a bit silly now! No one trust me! It's not my fault!! Haha!

MrsMcX wrote:

Woah! That's strange. I just got a tester item a few days ago and it had stickers included. It's a shame really, it was a good deal!

I think some of the products are still in the old style packaging which would still include stickers. The new BB products which I have received have new logos on the packaging and new tags attached to them. They are really cool, very burlesque styled :) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Noooooo! I've been meaning to send my card in for ages! :( xx

delilahxx wrote:

Wildcherry I'd send it in today :)

Some of the descriptions still say about loyalty stickers so they need updating.

Yeh i think i will just incase Delilah :)

awwww gutted. Wondered why I didn't get stickers with my las purchase. Only needed 2 more. Ah well.

I was one off mine, oh no :( I got a tester a little while ago that came with them, will they be gradually phasing everything out for the newer packaging that's minus the stickers?

We are looking in to it now, and someone will comment back here shortly with an update.

Hold on tight guys and dolls ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

We are looking in to it now, and someone will comment back here shortly with an update.

Hold on tight guys and dolls ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Thanks Cazz :)

I did have a look and it seems the plain black studded heart shape spanker you're supposed to get free with the stickers is gone though.

Hello!

We have an answer:

Sadly I have to announce we have stopped the loyalty scheme of sticker card collecting with our Bondage Boutique items.

If you have a card that you would like to send in, we are happy to take a look at the cards one-by-one and access each case.

For example if you have 1 sticker you probably won't get anything, if you have nearly completed your card or are at least half way through we would look into giving you a free spanker or Oh! Points out of good will.

Any questions please send them to our lovely customer care team who will be more than happy to help.

Lovehoney - Cazz x

Thankyou Cazz! That's really helpful.

Ooh gosh glad i saw this, i have enough for 1 i was just hanging on till the card was full. I'll get it sent in x

Thanks for clearing that up Cazz :) So would we be sending the cards to the customer care team?