Bondage Boutique range. Questions...

I notice approx 50% ish of the Bondage Boutique range is out of stock. Some of it has been out of stock for aaaaaages! Does anyone know if it is being discontinued or is it just with it being the holidays and waiting on restocking?

I really like that range, but a lot of the stuff I want is of course out of stock. Also I have very nearly almost filled up my collectors card and am getting excited to be sending it off so I will cry if no more stock comes in soon

One final question....

Because you obviously buy a few pieces from the range to fill up the collectors card, you do end up with a few floggers/spankers etc, so when you send away for the free spankers, do you get to request or at least hint at the fact that you already own this one and that one? Would be kinda cruel to get sent two spankers you already own!

Thankyou in advance for your help xx mwahhs

You can write a note about the spankers and they will try to honour it if possible, but it's not an official thing! As it's a free bonus I suppose that if you get dupes you could always give them to someone else though these forums!

Any news on the BB range? Even more of it seems to be out of stock these days. I'm only a few stickers short of a full card & just wondering if it's worth hanging onto. There's plenty of things we want that would fill it up, if only they were in stock...

Hey everyone

I'm sorry this wasn't replied to before, it must have got buried amongst the other posts!

We're expecting a delivery of Bondage Boutique stock on the 16th of July so most items should be restocked and ready to order shortly after.

I've actually been working on some descriptions for new BB products which will be uploaded soon, so keep your eyes peeled! :)

Fluffbags - you can always write on you BB loyalty card to tell us which spankers you already have, If we can send you a different one, we will.

Even if the spankers are showing as out of stock online, still send us your loyalty card. We can put an order on file for you, which would be dispatched once the stock is here.

Cheers!

we have been waiting for the split leather paddle to come back in stock for what seems like forever! that will complete our card as well so fingers crossed for the 16th so i can finally get my hands on it

Thanks for the reply Jess xx I already sent my card off a couple of months ago and like you said, just waiting for the stock to arrive. I never wrote anything down so if I get duplicates...such is life lol.

I cant wait to spy the new items!

Fluffbags wrote:

Thanks for the reply Jess xx I already sent my card off a couple of months ago and like you said, just waiting for the stock to arrive. I never wrote anything down so if I get duplicates...such is life lol.

I cant wait to spy the new items!

Ah I'm glad you sent it in to us.

I've just had a quick peek into your order history and can confirm that the paddles we have on order for you are different ones ;)

Just need to wait for the stock to arrive now!

Yay! :D Wow, thank you Jess that was so kind of you xx Above and beyond as always with Lovehoney. I can't wait to see what I get. Lovehoney staff kept me updated over the months (Above and beyond again) through email so I understand the BB stock is just taking a while to arrive. It's cool x

Eeeek Can't wait

I am half way through filling my second card. Addiction!

Looking forward to some of the stock coming back in, had my eye on some of the items that have been OOS for a while now.

Would it be at all possible to swap a complete card for just one of the slightly more expensive BB paddles, as opposed to the two on offer? We don't really like the look of the 2 on the card and would much prefer either the Two tone leather/suede one or the Queen of Spades one. I totally understand if this isn't an option though, just thought I'd be cheeky & ask...

Fluffbags - No problem! I hope the stock will be here soon :)

dh - I don't make these decisions I'm afraid. As far as I'm aware, the offer of 1 or 2 free paddles is set in stone, but there's nothing from stopping you adding your request to your Loyalty Card when you send it in... ;)

Yeah we've been waiting for months for it to come in stock! My OH came clean on her fetish and we're desperate to give it a go haha! Got oh points waiting to be spent!

uxo wrote:

Yeah we've been waiting for months for it to come in stock! My OH came clean on her fetish and we're desperate to give it a go haha! Got oh points waiting to be spent!

I'm sorry it's taking so long to get the stock in.

We've been advised we should have more stock by mid-July of the out of stock products.

A few new Bondage Boutique products have gone live today, for anyone looking for gags and restraints :)

Ah no worries, not your fault! Digging the transparent PVC stuff, that's hot!