Bondage Boutique Sex Position Enhancer Chair

Has anyone used this seat much, we’ve just purchased it and looking for as many positions as possible , it’s got great reviews so really looking forward to using it

2 Likes

Not got the chair but it looks a lot of fun. I’m sure you will get lots of advice.

1 Like

I remember this blowing up on the Kink side of Tiktok earlier this year or late last year?
A lot of people were saying it’s great for those who aren’t able to achieve as much motion with their hips/knees, and can just make it overall easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
I don’t personally own one, but I’m considering it

Am interested in the replies. As my wife has issues with her hips.

Interested to see if anyone has experience with this :eyes: We have started talking about bondage but don’t think this is not the place to start. However dose look fun @caffcple let us know how you get on with it!!

1 Like

Once it comes and we use it I’ll give some feedback on it the missus is super excited

3 Likes

It’s not a piece of kit that we’ve got, but I found this guide last time the question cropped up which might be useful?

5 Likes

Look forward to hearing all about how it goes :+1:

It looks like fun! It’s been on my wishlist, but after a bunch of other stuff I still want :joy:

Plenty to pick from but top 3 for me would be The Plunge, Flying Muse and HOT Hammering all look amazing.

1 Like

Brillient thanks alot for that

1 Like

I had to take a look at this and I want to follow this thread as well. Looks potentially amazing!

edit I just ordered one :grin: never seen it before and I had to have this. Should be here by Tuesday and my plan is to test out as soon as it arrives :blush: wish me luck!

3 Likes