Bondage domination

Hey guys and girls
Wondering if any of you have any scenarios or story's about dominating your other half. Or any good ideas on where to start?

I think you may need to give a few more details of your intentions. Is it roleplay scenarios you are looking for ?

Yes my OH likes to be dominated in the bedroom just looking for some good tips and ideas

Well If you have the costume a favourite of mine is the Police Woman making an arrest for potrential narcotic substances. If you havn't got a costume then you could be a plain clothes female detecive smartly dressed. Depending on your normal bedroom activities there is potential for bondadge ( handcuffs or other restraints ) Forcing him to strip for you .( fully dressed female naked male scenario) AS you have to search him Right ? You could offer to let him off in return for your own punsihment conditions such as a spanking,paddling etc. . Again its all dependent of your own activities. If you do Anal or thinking about Anal you could do a cavity search with a vnyl glove .

After this you could always do a slow strip for him whilst still handcuffed to a chair and tease him . With the plain clothes officer there is possible more scope here as you could wear sexy lingerie under neath .

And for the final act make love with him still restrained if you prefer and then everything will be on your terms.

I hope that gives you some pointers and others may have other ideas .

Wow sounds amazing will defiantly have to give it a try. Wt kind of punishments do you usually do?

Daleh90 wrote:

Wow sounds amazing will defiantly have to give it a try. Wt kind of punishments do you usually do?

When my Mrs did this roleplay on me she gave me a really hard paddling while still handcuffed to the desk ( Work mate bench) . Normally its me dishing it out on her but we sometimes albeit rarely switch roles. You could even tease your partner with the implement as well before you begin by stroking his body and his manhood with it .She also did a search on my using a well lubed vinyl glove which had a weird sort of feeling when she touched my skin .its a pity really as its very rarely she takes the lead but she was quite unnerving but very sexy that day.

Any activity in a roleplay should be already be agreed and practised in your normal everyday bedroom routines . For example if your partner doesn't like to be spanked then its unlikely he will enjoy it in a roleplay either. Safe words should also be had to keep everything safe.

The main thing you would need to do is to keep it strict without trying to laugh .LIke me your guy will probably end up like jelly if you can keep it together.

As another idea if your guy has lets say a clean job as opposed to a very manual job you could surprise him as he walks through the door after work. and slap the handcuffs on him and then do your worse as above .