Bondage for him - what do I do?

Did a forum search but couldnt find much, please point me in the right direction if there's a thread for this already.

Me and my boyfriend have been into bondage for a while now. It's probably a bit tame compared to other people on LH, but we enjoy it. I find it very kinky to be tied up and blindfolded while my boyfriend does things to me. However, it's always been me being tied up. I feel like I want to tie him up, but I just dont know what to do with him once he's tied up! I have a lack of imagination in that department. I can give him a hand job, or attempt to give him a blow job (the layout of my bedroom doesnt make blowjobs easy unless I'm sitting on the floor and him on the edge of the bed), but that's it. Most of the things he does to me just don't apply to the male anatomy, and sex with me on top hasnt been great. It's nice, but you can't beat good old missionary.

He's given me some fantastic orgasms from our bedroom antics and I want to do the same for him. He's been getting better and better at pleasuring me, but I feel like I'm standing still. I need some ideas!

When my OH is tied up I love straddling his chest and masturbating: fun in a "you can look but you can't touch" way (also informative for him because he gets to see how you like to be touched)

It's also a great way to get as much oral as you want just kneel astride his face and tell him exactly how you want it!

In terms of his pleasure -I've had a lot of positive feedback from licking, sucking, kissing and nibbling my way round my OHs body.

Fun for both: cover him in oil and just slide your body all over hi. Nipple on nipple has to be one of my favourite sensations in the world!

xxKPxx

I forgot to mention that he generally blindfolds me too. I dont have to blindfold him, but I think it'd help with my confidence. Not to mention that my boyfriend is actually better at pleasuring me than I am myself, it's true!

I'll try the kissing and sucking etc, that sounds fun!

I think my issue is that when my boyfriend ties me up, it ends when one of us orgasms. I've never actually given my boyfriend an orgasm outside of sex yet.

What about tying him up and doing a striptease? Lots of illicit touching him and yourself would work. You could combine this facing the other way and giving him oral if you feel comfortable with that.

I like the oil idea!

I like the striptease idea, but I'm not sure whether I'd feel cheesy doing it! I think I'd probably end up laughing! A good idea to save for later though.

Try using ice on him Ecks! Would he do anal play?

SG69 x

Laughing is good though! We can be too serious so if it ends silly you'll still have fun. Good luck whatever you try.

imeldaimelda wrote:

Laughing is good though! We can be too serious so if it ends silly you'll still have fun. Good luck whatever you try.

i totally agree with this, had uber serious moment last night, but then accidently headbutted the OH, made us giggle ^_^

He'd probably be up for anal but I'm not feeling ready for it yet. There's a small bit inside me that wants to do it, but there's a bigger part inside me at the moment that's all "Eww gross!". I'm not ruling it out in the future, but I cant see it happening soon.

Nexas wrote:

For a guy, being blindfolded is great. So blindfold him and then pleasure different parts of his body that AREN'T close together because then he won't know what to expect!

Being blindfolded and having your neck sucked, then your cock stroked, then a kiss, then nipples, then neck...you just don't know what's coming next!

hehe, I like that idea!

Have you thought about flogging him Ecksvie or spanking him? You can get a rubber or suede flogger which won't hurt if you go a bit hard but will still deliver the "sting" which is nice. Spanking paddles are good too.

SG69 x

When I tie my partner up I tend to tie his hands above his head, get him to lay on his back and blindfold him....then just tease him relentlessly 'til he's ready to crack! It's so much fun for both of us, leads to really hot sex, and isn't too immasculating for him! I usually start by dragging a feather over his body to make him shiver and tingle, work up to teasing my fingers over him, followed by tongue.....after a while, sitting on his face when he isn't expecting it really amazes him then stopping teases him a lot!....we also had one amazing time when I sat on his face when he was blindfolded then I pushed down onto his tongue and took his cock in my mouth, I kept stopping each of the two things at random times, had him going wild!

If space is an issue, get him to lay on your bed with his bum to the edge so his legs are off the edge, that way you can kneel between his legs or move over him.

Suspense really does turn my fella on, and letting him know I could stop at any time makes him feel the suspense even more!

Ax

It's all about the tease! I like to drive my OH wild when tied and blindfolded, by kissing and licking everywhere but his cock and then giving him an all over body massage and ignoring his cock completely but then diving in and giving him an intense blowjob!

x

Ecksvie wrote:

Did a forum search but couldnt find much, please point me in the right direction if there's a thread for this already.

Me and my boyfriend have been into bondage for a while now. It's probably a bit tame compared to other people on LH, but we enjoy it. I find it very kinky to be tied up and blindfolded while my boyfriend does things to me. However, it's always been me being tied up. I feel like I want to tie him up, but I just dont know what to do with him once he's tied up! I have a lack of imagination in that department. I can give him a hand job, or attempt to give him a blow job (the layout of my bedroom doesnt make blowjobs easy unless I'm sitting on the floor and him on the edge of the bed), but that's it. Most of the things he does to me just don't apply to the male anatomy, and sex with me on top hasnt been great. It's nice, but you can't beat good old missionary.

He's given me some fantastic orgasms from our bedroom antics and I want to do the same for him. He's been getting better and better at pleasuring me, but I feel like I'm standing still. I need some ideas!

I know what you mean!! I could think of loads of things to do to a woman, coz I am a woman and I know what I like, but it is difficult when it comes to men. I'm glad you started this thread, I need help too! x

Another good way of teasing...I open my mouth around the head of his cock but don't let it touch, then breathe hot air around it....drives him wild, but that's probably more of a visual one!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Another good way of teasing...I open my mouth around the head of his cock but don't let it touch, then breathe hot air around it....drives him wild, but that's probably more of a visual one!

Ax

If you hold an ice cube in your mouth and blow then then air is cold - alternate sensations are fun External Media

xxKPxx

well when im the one who ties the other person up and blind folds them i love to tease them so i would

tie him up and blind fold him i would use the following

a feather

lube

male toy

vibe

my mouth

my hands

something silkey

my pussy

then i would just tease him with all the above things but never let him get so far that he would cum, i would always bring him to the brink and then stop. run the feather, the silk, your hands, mouth vibe ect ect all over him, play with him, kiss him, get him to do things to you (bit hard but def doable). and then if you dont like to have sex with u on top work him up so much and then untie him, im sure he become very dom in seconds ;-)

well thats what i would do :P

Dxx

My OH is the same with tickling plus he is allergic to feathers!!

Scratching on the other hand he goes wild for!

x

You could experiement with different materials while giving him a handjob as he's blind folded. Lacy pants, silky pants, holding a small bullet vibe at the same time etc etc.

I like some of the other ideas coming out here- will be trying some myself!

I'm always tempted to leave the room for a bit too. Keep him hanging lol.

(Note- make sure he'd be ok with you sitting on his face if you're going to do that. I know for a fact that my bloke would find it a huge turn off. Not because he's anti oral or anything like that but he just would).

diamonds wrote:

well when im the one who ties the other person up and blind folds them i love to tease them so i would

tie him up and blind fold him i would use the following

a feather

lube

male toy

vibe

my mouth

my hands

something silkey

my pussy

then i would just tease him with all the above things but never let him get so far that he would cum, i would always bring him to the brink and then stop. run the feather, the silk, your hands, mouth vibe ect ect all over him, play with him, kiss him, get him to do things to you (bit hard but def doable). and then if you dont like to have sex with u on top work him up so much and then untie him, im sure he become very dom in seconds ;-)

well thats what i would do :P

Dxx

Wow!

SG69 x