Bondage ideas

Hi guys. My wife and I are new to bondage and have got some stuff (cuffs, under bed restraints, leather whip thingy blindfold etc). The thing is, we thought it would feel really exciting and naughty, but the truth is, after doing the usual for a few times it's become run of he mill. Any ideas on how to spice things up again a bit? We're both new at this and I feel like a bit of a numpty asking, but hey ho

I find for me the great thing about bondage is letting your imagination run wild. There is no set way to do it, you just do whatever you enjoy. Some ideas you could try are edging, which means being tied up, being brought to the point of orgasm and then stopping, and repeat as many times as you can handle. You could also try sensory play. Tied up with a blindfold and using different items for eg. ice cubes, bondage candles, pinwheel, feather duster etc. I also recommend the tie and tease board game for introducing you to new things to do together, it's the kinkiest board game I have come across x

You could always try role plays . There is plenty of scope for BDSM in role plays and that would spice things up as each person would play a character.

Someexamples Teacher Student ,Policeman/ woman -- offender ,master / mistress- maid/ servant Boss - Secretary.

Plenty to go at.

Have you tried choking/ restricted air play? My fella gets a comfortable grip on my throat and grips for about 5 seconds and releases and increases the time gradually giving me a nice head rush and I love being in hands and submitting to him. He reads my cues really well and knows when to stop or if the initial grip is in the wrong place if it's uncomfortable or makes me cough. We never take it too far and I have never been scared as I trust him completely, it's all part of the closeness we share although I understand not everybody would feel comfortable doing it X