Bondage Ideas

Anyone have any bondage ideas? My boyfriend wants me to tie him up for out two year anniversary. We've been talking about it for a while so have already purchased the basics (rope, tape, gag, blindfold etc).

Looking for ideas of things I can do (with toys or without) whilst he is tied up.

Blindfolded blowjobs have always gone down especially well for me. You can tie him up during this too. It will definitely heighten the experience for him.

I wouldn't use ropes to start with. They can be dangerous, you need to know what you're doing with them. Why not start with handcuffs/restraint kits, maybe a beginners paddle or flogger? Or a hot massage while he's tied up and blindfolded with massage candles alternating ice cubes? A feather tickler can be a good opposite sensation to the paddle/flogger or a complementary one to the massage. Have fun, but also stay safe!

Also, maybe don't use the gag the first times either. You need to comunicate at all times to see if everything is OK. How would you know if he can't verbalise it while also immobilised and deprived of his use of the eyes with a blindfold if he enjoys it or has any kind of discomfort? I think you could keep the gag for when you both are more experienced and can read each other's body language better or have non verbal communication set up between the two of you.

Remember do not leave a tied up person unattended for any amount of time! Also pick your safewords, I use red yellow green system (we did originally have amber, instead of yellow, but we then twigged it was a girl's name haha).

In terms of ideas of what to do whilst he's tied up, I'd go for...

Cuff him/tie him/shackle him to the bed on his back, so he's comfy. Let him wear his boxers but nothing else. Be dressed in nice lingerie/chemise whatever you feel comfortable in, and light a massage candle (LH do some great ones) dim the overhead lights. Candlelight and natural light is the most flattering for you. Don't blindfold him yet.

Start with a head massage (honestly most men will not refuse one!) And gentle romantic kissing. It'll kill him that he can't touch you! Touch his neck, ears, sensitive spots (all above the chest at this point) and murmur how much you love him, his stubble, his eyes.

Blindfold him as you kiss him and tell him he's in for a treat, whip out your feather tickler (LHs own brand one is great and in 3 for £10 offer) and start teasing him with it. Twirl it up his arms, legs, inbetween his thighs, over his chest and nipples. If you're feeling really cruel, over the soles of his feet, armpits and backs of the knees. By now you should have plenty of massage oil from the candle ready. Blow the flame out and use a spoon to drizzle the wax from a height over your love's shoulders and chest. Massage firmly into him, take your time on shoulders and upper arms. Massage the chest more gently and if your OH is into it, play with their nipples, be a tease! Bypass their boxers completely but massage his legs and feet. Be careful with the feet! You don't want to get kicked accidently if they're ticklish!

If you want, insert a little Dominatrix-esque style into your play. If he squirms whilst you're tickling him, smack his thigh or ass if you can reach it, or stroke his cock with one finger from base to tip. Say "Now now, boys who can't stay still don't get their cocks sucked. Would you like yours to be?" If he doesn't answer straight away smack him again and demand an answer. "That's better. You know how much you love your cock in my pretty little mouth." Be dominant, be demanding. Tease him with massage and the tickler till he almost begs you for more intimacy, more contact.

Stroke him through his boxers at this point once you've finished the massage and ask him questions. Maybe turn it into a game of would you rather... Make it sinfully teasing for him. I.e. Would you rather I suck your balls first, or lick just the tip of your cock? Whilst he's blindfolded he'll feel everything so much more intensely. Don't be surprised if he comes, just sit back with a smug smile and say that it's time for him to pleasure you, and make him get you off blindfolded. Or, if you're more confident, straddle his face and let his pleasure you that way. Be vocal, cause he can't see what you're doing. If he doesn't come, give him the mother of all blowjobs and play with his balls too, maybe get some extra lube in there to make it more delicious. Flavoured lubes are brill!

Let us know how you get on, hope this was helpful for you!

best thing is have fun but you should both agree

Personally I love satin wrist ties, the are soft on your skin, don't mark. I like a blindfold too.

My OH enjoys a tied up blindfolded blow job, but I very rarely let him finish this way. Love teasing him. Playing with his erect penis with ice, feathers and my tongue.

It will not be long before he is begging you to finish what you have started.

We have just started out with bondage and it's amazing talk open about it set limits and imagination is the key have a think of ways to use what you have like the bed mattress ours has those carrying straps great for tying straps too good luck and have fun.

well said

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Remember do not leave a tied up person unattended for any amount of time! Also pick your safewords, I use red yellow green system (we did originally have amber, instead of yellow, but we then twigged it was a girl's name haha).

In terms of ideas of what to do whilst he's tied up, I'd go for...

Cuff him/tie him/shackle him to the bed on his back, so he's comfy. Let him wear his boxers but nothing else. Be dressed in nice lingerie/chemise whatever you feel comfortable in, and light a massage candle (LH do some great ones) dim the overhead lights. Candlelight and natural light is the most flattering for you. Don't blindfold him yet.

Start with a head massage (honestly most men will not refuse one!) And gentle romantic kissing. It'll kill him that he can't touch you! Touch his neck, ears, sensitive spots (all above the chest at this point) and murmur how much you love him, his stubble, his eyes.

Blindfold him as you kiss him and tell him he's in for a treat, whip out your feather tickler (LHs own brand one is great and in 3 for £10 offer) and start teasing him with it. Twirl it up his arms, legs, inbetween his thighs, over his chest and nipples. If you're feeling really cruel, over the soles of his feet, armpits and backs of the knees. By now you should have plenty of massage oil from the candle ready. Blow the flame out and use a spoon to drizzle the wax from a height over your love's shoulders and chest. Massage firmly into him, take your time on shoulders and upper arms. Massage the chest more gently and if your OH is into it, play with their nipples, be a tease! Bypass their boxers completely but massage his legs and feet. Be careful with the feet! You don't want to get kicked accidently if they're ticklish!

If you want, insert a little Dominatrix-esque style into your play. If he squirms whilst you're tickling him, smack his thigh or ass if you can reach it, or stroke his cock with one finger from base to tip. Say "Now now, boys who can't stay still don't get their cocks sucked. Would you like yours to be?" If he doesn't answer straight away smack him again and demand an answer. "That's better. You know how much you love your cock in my pretty little mouth." Be dominant, be demanding. Tease him with massage and the tickler till he almost begs you for more intimacy, more contact.

Stroke him through his boxers at this point once you've finished the massage and ask him questions. Maybe turn it into a game of would you rather... Make it sinfully teasing for him. I.e. Would you rather I suck your balls first, or lick just the tip of your cock? Whilst he's blindfolded he'll feel everything so much more intensely. Don't be surprised if he comes, just sit back with a smug smile and say that it's time for him to pleasure you, and make him get you off blindfolded. Or, if you're more confident, straddle his face and let his pleasure you that way. Be vocal, cause he can't see what you're doing. If he doesn't come, give him the mother of all blowjobs and play with his balls too, maybe get some extra lube in there to make it more delicious. Flavoured lubes are brill!

Let us know how you get on, hope this was helpful for you!

Thanks for sharing this one, I know what I've got planned tomorrow night now! :P

we love bondage play hope you do to?

really ?lol

very helpfull

well said and put

We got the fsog set has everything you need for beginners (as we were) nice restraints didn't get any burn which you may from rope etc hope you have a great anniversary x