Bondage Newbie

My OH is quite experience in bondage but before him I'd never done anything like that. He has totally brought out something in me I never knew was there, I can't get enough of being tied up.
I recently suggested that it'd be interesting to be bound to each other. He loved this and said he'd never done it so has anyone got any positions or suggestions I can maybe surprise him with?

Thanks 😊

The easiest way to do that would probably be bondage tape, the options are endless with the stuff! We have tried bounding our legs together whilst he took me from behind and it actually worked quite well. I'd recommend playing around with it and seeing what you can come up with.

Thanks will add it to my next order :)

Wait till he is naked and unsuspecting, just woken up perhaps, then present yourself in front of him with one half of a pair of handcuffs fastened to each of your wrists. Before he realises what your doing fasten the other halves to his wrists.

When he asks where the keys are, actually hidden nearby, claim you cannot remember and only an orgasm will make you. If that doesn't rev his engines file for divorce :-)

I love that cause he'd be so turned on by it! He's the dominant 1 so for me to restrain him, albeit to me, would excite him. Thanks!

I guess being tied up and helpless heightens the pleasure? I've often thought about trying it.