Bondage On Holiday

Going abroad in a few days and wondered whether people take their bondage toys such as cuffs, blindfolds, gags etc abroad with them and where they usually pack them? OH is worried about them getting found.

You can get very creative without the "hard tools". Use a scarf or knickers as handcuffs/ankle restraints, or even a belt (yours or the bathrobe's if you'll have one in the hotel) or a tie. An innocent looking stress ball can work as a ball gag, or even stuffing the mouth with your own knickers could be exciting. A blindfold can be part of any normal luggage, as people use them for sleeping. You can use a hair brush or a ruler (even bought locally) for spanking, to name only some ideas. I was about to travel with some "interesting" items in my checked-in suitcase last week (trip got cancelled), but not sure if I would with them in my carry-on.

Even if they're found, does it matter? You're both adults and I'm sure they see stuff like that all the time!

If your oh is worried i'd just improvise like era said.

Some countries serisouly frown upon sex toys, so may take the same approach with bondage items too. Best to look this up prior to travelling.

There was a thread on here some time ago where people travelling got very badly treated by customs and security at their destination.

If you want to avoid the embarassment and possibly risk of breaking the law and the consequences of that then improvise and get creative!

When I was leaving Amsterdam me and my bag was searched because I had handcuffs and a chain lead. Me and the customs guy ended up having great lsugh, he was really cool about it. I travel with sex toys no problem :)

Having worked at the airport here, if we found handcuffs/rope/anything made for restraining in hand luggage we'd throw it away - that's the rules. So I'd advise you to put them in the hold luggage :). As others have said a blindfold is no problem.
I've seen enough dildos, and the most immature would point and giggle like little kids 😂!

PurpleHeart wrote:

Having worked at the airport here, if we found handcuffs/rope/anything made for restraining in hand luggage we'd throw it away - that's the rules. So I'd advise you to put them in the hold luggage :). As others have said a blindfold is no problem.
I've seen enough dildos, and the most immature would point and giggle like little kids 😂!

That's awesome insight! I was actually wondering if a customs agent has a bad day and needs to take it out on someone, they could make you open your carry-on on purpose just to embarrass you!

Never had a problem and I travel with rope bondage stuff regularly. Had a good laugh customs at Gare du Nord about my Hiatt Speedcuffs and my 'professional' reasons for carrying them (I would advise carrying cuffs on a plane but rope caused no probs)