Bondage tape clothing- advice please!

Hi guys

I'm considering using bondage tape for a bit of my Halloween costume (I can't find cycle shorts of a normal price- honestly £10 for lycra school shorts?! Rip off!) esentially just wrapping it round my legs so it looks like I'm wearing shorts all night (just have to hope I don't fall over while I'm drunk lol).

Got me thinking- anyone ever created bondage tape outfits? (I know Morbidia had an avatar with her creation on!). How easy is it and what did you do? Photos if sharable ;)

Oh duh- forgot to ask the advise part. How long does it stay in place and does anyone have any tips for getting it to cling right?

What about going to the loo? I'm not sure it would work unless you wrap them round your legs and put some briefs over the top?

Hi there,

I went to Erotica last year and the Bondage Tape people were there - they were making gorgeous dresses, hot pants and all sorts of other goodies! A lot of them were walking around all day coated in the stuff!

I think there are some photos of it here: http://www.bondagetape.com/gallery.html

Hope that helps!

Lubyanka wrote:

What about going to the loo? I'm not sure it would work unless you wrap them round your legs and put some briefs over the top?

Lol I thought about that and my conclusion was bondage tape up to a point then short style black pants to cover the rest!

Some great creations on there PP- they don't even look like tape!

I've never used bondage tape so I've no clue, but I'm endlessly nosy... what's your costume gonna be?

I was gonna start this thread! You read my mind! I have just ordered the Tracey Cox bondage tape and was showing my OH, he was intruiged as to what outfits could be made using tape. I've just been on the link you gave and there are some good ideas, like the idea of making an ordinary pair of heels into thigh high boots!

Says it has been despatched and should be here no later than Saturday - can't wait! x

I've heard it's really good - can't wait to start experimenting! x

Wooo! Yay me and my previous avatar ^_^ hehe

I found that it stuck well, and for ages, although the first metre of the roll tends not to stick as well as the rest of it, for some reason, lol.

It was bloody easy, wrapped it around the boobage 4 times, and then created the halter by wrapping it once, and it was damn sturdy!

Downside though, can get a tad hot and sticky, so if you're going out clubbing in it, might not be the best idea.

x x x

I found that it clings well but you couldn't get it back into shape if you went to the loo or whatever coz it rolls up like sellotape and sticks to itself. I have the red stuff. Take up a back up just in case!!!

Ooo why not add some thigh highs to go with the shorts too?!!

x

Or go for more than one colour!

x

Oooooo if LH do a tan coloured one you could do jodhpurs with riding knee high boots - with a top hat and crop dressage could become a whole lot of fun!!

x

Lol loving the ideas M&S!

I was looking at the Tracy Cox one. Might give that an order. I will probably end up sat in my room alone experimenting for days and then using it all up but oh well lol.

I'd never throught about it for boots- I just bought some thigh highs which I can hardly walk in unless I wear a million pairs of socks (which is very sexy when it comes to bedtime. 'Ah let me seductivly remove my fuck me boots... and my hiking socks.... and my leg warmers... and my knee hig... sod it just shag me already')

I'm probably going to do leg and arm cuff things now as well as shorts if I go with this idea. Ooh funtimes! Wish the TC set was black and purple though cos that's my theme (I'm gonna be a ninja btw- so bondage tape not the main part of the outfit just the accessories this time! Maybe next time if it really works. Or for the bloke's bday ;) )

Nexas- of course there'll be pictures! lol I was Lara Croft last year and it's been my facebook profile ever since so methink I need to top that!

The tape is reuseable - it isn't sticky but it sticks to itself from what I gather in a similar way to cling film!

Why not keep those gorgeous boots on!!!

x

Oooooo Crayola! Look what I've found, only one roll but....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=71

...Its in PURPLE!!!!

x

crayola wrote:

I'd never throught about it for boots- I just bought some thigh highs which I can hardly walk in unless I wear a million pairs of socks (which is very sexy when it comes to bedtime. 'Ah let me seductivly remove my fuck me boots... and my hiking socks.... and my leg warmers... and my knee hig... sod it just shag me already')

had me in fits of giggles. Because I've had a similar moment when skiing. Salopettes and thermal leggings make a chastity device.

SS xx

Magic Hands wrote:

still waiting for ours to come bloody post External Media thee only reason we are getting it is because i broke the handcuffs

Thats not the only reason! I wanna make oufits!

Ooo will you show us some piccys of the results?!!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Ooo will you show us some piccys of the results?!! External Media

x

Depends....don't know if Magic Hands will let me! That's if it ever arrives!! If it doesn't come tomorrow I might get in touch with LH, it was supposed to be here last sat at the latest x