Bondage tape

Hoping to introduce my OH to a little kink so bought some tape when it was on offer the other day.

Has anyone used it, and what did you do?

I'm thinking the obvious wrist and ankle restraints, I want her legs WIDE, but what else can be done. I'm also trying to work a way of using the tape to keep a vibrator nicely buzzing on her clit, leaving me my hands free for whatever.

Thanks guys

My oh tapes a bullet to me by creating a harness kinda thing around each of my legs and in between them then round me to hold it in place.. Hard to explain!

Also i have a beam going across my ceiling which conveniently has a hook on one end and a metal fixture at the other. So my partner out bondage tape between these and used it to tie my arms above my head. It's really strong I basically hang off it :)

we also made our own under bed restraint system tying it to the legs of the bed - good if you want her legs wide!

you can also make gags and blindfolds, masks and 'clothes' out of it :) there are so many options when you let your imagination start working!! X

would that be like a figure of eight going around your thighs??

She loves it when I press her tits hard into her body so thats a route to mutual happiness too

Kind of! But then also around my hips and bum to make it stay up... I wish he was around to explain it, I was blindfolded haha!! X

Haha, tell him to get on here and do a step by step guide for us rookies

That bullet hold thing atcally sounds pretty good!

That bullet hold thing atcally sounds pretty good!

It's well good lollipop...hard to handle though!! Lol x

Loving the idea of taping a bullet! Got to try that! :)