Boobs ? bum ? Face .

Ladies, whats the favourite place you like your men cum outside on your body ?.

Hubby used to cum over my boobs a fair bit when we were younger but hasn’t done in a loooong time. He also used to favour the small of my back when practicing the withdrawal method.

I’ve never really been into facials but if hubby wanted to try I wouldn’t say no. But for now I just swallow 🤣

My favourite place for him to cum outside my body is over my pubic mount or pussy itself. [REMOVED] Very erotic!

I love my OH cum [REMOVED] bum or my breasts love it when it's on my nipples

MrsTrine lets me anywhere I like as long as I miss her hair, For the love of god dont get it in her hair >.<

Love coming on my wifes boobs, especially with her on her back with her vibrator inside her.

1 Like

I love a man coming over my boobs......stomach.....face.....bum.......anywhere actually but not in my hair ! x

I appreciate a warning if it's going to be on my face.....stings like hell if it gets in the eyes x

1 Like

My wife and I have really mixed things up as of late We discussed trying a facial for a while then went for it one evening.... and no she can’t get enough of it.. loves me finishing on her face while using her desire wand a huge turn on....

As a twist on this I like to come in my wife's bra. The thought of her spending all day in work with my come effectively on her tits is a huge turn on.

Love it over my ass or boobs ♥️

1 Like

Lithophile wrote:

As a twist on this I like to come in my wife's bra. The thought of her spending all day in work with my come effectively on her tits is a huge turn on.

That's an interesting thought. Never tried that. I'll add it to the list of things to try!

This is an area that I would say it varies. I like it when Mr John asks where I want it - my choice face, ass, boobs whatever. Last night we were having a play when he said that he was going to cum on me. He happened to be aimed at my stomach/ side, that was great, just spontaneous!

Mrs Goodlove loves, and I do, cuming over her boobs or bum. I have to admit watching her on her back stimulation herself with her rabbit, is a fantastic turn on for me to cum over hed chest..

1 Like

In your belly button....love the feeling of it running down your stomach

Anywhere but bum and boobs are great

My wife loves it on her boobs, especially the nipples, over her pussy & sometimes her face (with warning) so mostly she can swallow it !

I like to pull Mrs Hapert’s cheeks apart and watch my cum run down the crack of her ass, which she’s fine with after a few drinks, but not usually fond of.

when sober she’d prefer me to just cum in her pussy

100% on my boobs and bum ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

A guy I used to be with came in my hair and in my eye once, and i was NOT impressed!!

Oops, sorry - wrong thread!

1 Like