Boobs Do you ever show too much ?

My wife has fantastic boobs 36g and often has them covered up. But more often she now wears more revealing clothes to the point where she shocks me. Sometimes I just don't know what to say to her I don't believe it's my place to say what she should and should not wear

About 2 weeks ago she went to the dentist with no bra and a sport type top which is designed to give support but could not hope to support my wifes great 36g's. She looked great but was this normal

At the weekend we went to a really upmarket restaurant and she wore no bra with a really see through top. She again looked stunning but not sure if this was ok. I think our meal was spoilt as staff were coming to our table too often just to look at my wifes boobs

Does she want me to tell her she is wrong

Is this normal ladies ?

Bras are not the most comftable things in the world I hate them

I sometime wont wear a bra out depending on what it is I'm wearing

It could be that she just wants reassurance that she's attractive and she gets this by encouraging other men to look at her. Maybe she wants you to say something, she might like the thought that her behaviour turns you on.
Or I could be completely wrong and she might find going braless just comfortable .

I canโ€™t speak for you wife but this is my experience.

I have a beautiful set of natural 36 F boobs. I have to keep them covered up to a degree for work. When not at work and the mood takes me I will get them out a bit more. I am well aware the reaction I get off people. I canโ€™t even say just men, they can look massive, lol.

So I suppose Iโ€™m saying she must know what she is doing, for what reason I have no idea.

I'm more conservative than most, i'm more likely to dress like a nun than get mine out to any degree at all, so i couldn't possibly think of a reason she'd want to do it.

I would show more boob when I was single,
but now I'm in a serious relationship with a man I want to spend my life with, I tend to keep a bit more covered up, simply out of respect to my partner.

But I do still dress sexy and get my boobs out when I want to just not has much as I used to when I was single.

It's nice to feel and look sexy some times :)

Just going to throw this out there....but as well as all the reasons listed already, there are other, more positive reasons your lady might be dressing like this:

1) She is proud of her body and not ashamed in the slightest, so feels comfortable flaunting it a little.

2) She is so comfortable and content with her body that she doesn't even THINK about it. Like, she might not even be TRYING to flaunt it. She may just feel uncomfortable in bra's (and sorry but with large breasts, bras do dig in and cause horrible discomfort and pain) and might just feel happy swinging free! Tell you what....I never where a bra in the house. It's the first thing I rip off when I walk through the door! Maybe your lady just feels more comfortable and content without.

Who says women HAVE to wear bras? Who says women have to cover up and be modest, and why is it okay for blokes to go topless, but a woman whos boobs are wobbling due to no bra, or nipple outline showing...or whatever...are seen as something......what? Not sure what word I should use here.

Either way, it sounds to me that your lady is either comfortable, content or maybe even proud of her body and she felt comfortable, content and proud in the outfit she chose to wear. Please don't make her feel ashamed of herself by mentioning her lack of bra. Support her choices and let her be. I am unsure why you would feel uncomfortable, but the mention of the waiters coming over, suggests you don't like the attention she gets when her boobs are more on show? If this is the case, suck it up and remember she chose YOU and shes sat with YOU, happy and content with her love and then be proud of her, for the gorgeous woman she is, getting all that admiration from others and yet she is all yours.

Everyone likes to be admired. Everyone. Try and tell me you wouldnt be a little flattered if someone was attracted to you? Maybe your lady enjoys knowing she is admired. Nothing wrong with this either. We all do it, but we all deny it! lol

There is nothing wrong with it at all. xx Be proud of your sexy lady!

Fluffbags wrote:

2) She is so comfortable and content with her body that she doesn't even THINK about it. Like, she might not even be TRYING to flaunt it. She may just feel uncomfortable in bra's (and sorry but with large breasts, bras do dig in and cause horrible discomfort and pain) and might just feel happy swinging free! Tell you what....I never where a bra in the house. It's the first thing I rip off when I walk through the door! Maybe your lady just feels more comfortable and content without.

if comfort is an issue with bras try looking for one of those stretchy pull on bras for her i find regular bras uncomfortable if the straps aren't digging the underwires are for years i stopped wearing bras those pull on things are brilliant really comfortable you almost don't know your wearing them i got mine in Primark and Poundworld

VirginAngel wrote:

I'm more conservative than most, i'm more likely to dress like a nun than get mine out to any degree at all, so i couldn't possibly think of a reason she'd want to do it.

I'm the same I'm 47 48 soon, and like to keep covered.

I have 40Ds and often wear low cut tops when on a night out with my OH. I know it drives him mad seeing them, so we both enjoy it! I wouldn't do it if I didn't feel comfortable with them on display as I am very body conscious.

I used to show them off and i enjoyed all the attention. But it's over now. When being pregnant with my youngest i got too many attention and i didn't liked that and i stopped wearing tops with low cuts. I still wear low cut dresses and tops for my OH and when I'm home i never wear bra -it's too uncomfortable.

Fluffbags wrote:

Just going to throw this out there....but as well as all the reasons listed already, there are other, more positive reasons your lady might be dressing like this:

1) She is proud of her body and not ashamed in the slightest, so feels comfortable flaunting it a little.

Who says women HAVE to wear bras? Who says women have to cover up and be modest, and why is it okay for blokes to go topless, but a woman whos boobs are wobbling due to no bra, or nipple outline showing...or whatever...are seen as something......what? Not sure what word I should use here.

Either way, it sounds to me that your lady is either comfortable, content or maybe even proud of her body and she felt comfortable, content and proud in the outfit she chose to wear. Please don't make her feel ashamed of herself by mentioning her lack of bra. Support her choices and let her be. I am unsure why you would feel uncomfortable, but the mention of the waiters coming over, suggests you don't like the attention she gets when her boobs are more on show? If this is the case, suck it up and remember she chose YOU and shes sat with YOU, happy and content with her love and then be proud of her, for the gorgeous woman she is, getting all that admiration from others and yet she is all yours.

Everyone likes to be admired. Everyone. Try and tell me you wouldnt be a little flattered if someone was attracted to you? Maybe your lady enjoys knowing she is admired. Nothing wrong with this either. We all do it, but we all deny it! lol

Yeehaaww! Well said Fluffbags! +1

I don't think I do. I believe you should show as much, or as little as you feel comfortable with. I feel comfortable with showing a fair amount, as long as my bra isn't hanging out I'm comfortable. I enjoy the attention I get for them, at 38E I get a fair amount of attention. If others aren't comfortable with showing that amount then I respect that, just the same as I respect women who have the confidence to bear all xx

Fluffbags wrote:

FLufff strikes again fab words lady x

Hun.. If you got it... Flaunt it๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‡
I have always enjoyed it if I manage to attract any attention... I dont have the biggest... But I doo enjoying showing the off.
It is a self confidence thing... And it makes you feel good. When she gets them a bit of air... And its noticed.. It can give you a real buzz of satisfaction you can do it. The fact she does this with you also shows how confident and comfortable to be sexy for you.
Love her and apllaude her... And ensure you show how much she it attractive to you.

naughty mum wrote:

I have always enjoyed it if I manage to attract any attention... I dont have the biggest... But I doo enjoying showing the off.
It is a self confidence thing... And it makes you feel good. When she gets them a bit of air... And its noticed.. It can give you a real buzz of satisfaction you can do it. The fact she does this with you also shows how confident and comfortable to be sexy for you.
Love her and apllaude her... And ensure you show how much she it attractive to you.

I always tell my wonderful wife how sexy she looks but sometimes feel she gets too much attention. As mentioned above when out for a meal recently we were constantly interupted by men just coming to the table to look at my wifes great tits. It can be annoying at times

Thanks for this naughty and you also have great boobs thanks for the pics

I go out without bras on and it doesn't bother me who is looking. However I think there is a time and a place. I wouldn't do it of I was out with my kids doing the school run or at the supermarket etc.
Dinner dates and nights out to tease my hubby are lots of fun! He loves my boobs and just stares at them like a little 14 year old boy.

If she's comfortable then let her do it

TonyUk8 wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

I always tell my wonderful wife how sexy she looks but sometimes feel she gets too much attention. As mentioned above when out for a meal recently we were constantly interupted by men just coming to the table to look at my wifes great tits. It can be annoying at times

Thanks for this naughty and you also have great boobs thanks for the pics

The green eyed monster can cause so much heartache.

I have to say, it is normal to feel a little jealous when seeing how much attention your partner gets, but it is how you react to those feelings that can make a situation good or bad. I like to think of it like this....My partner is not my property. He chose to be with me because he saw something in me that he liked/loved/fancied and he chose to stay with me for the same reasons and more. Now that he is "my partner" it doesnt mean I own him. In other words, if he decided to leave me for some hotter, younger woman, I would be heartbroken, but couldn't stop him.

People face temptations all the time and people are generally sexual creatures who like to admire others. Despite all these men ogling your wife, she chooses to be with you and heck, if my partner dumped me in the dust to go find a hotter, sexier woman, I would know deep down I wasn't his everything and why would I choose to be with someone who did not think of me as "the one"

Anyway, the point I am making is its okay to feel a little jealous. Actually I think it is healthy (although most won't agree with that hehe) so long as it is healthy and not destructive. But you chose your lady because you thought she was gorgeous right? Well, you can guarantee you are not the only one who thinks she is! I think you should be proud of her and push those worries away and enjoy her company because like I said before, shes chose to be with you.

First time posting on the forum, hello!
I have natural 36GG/H boobs depending on the bra and wouldn't personally go without one as it hurts. I do show varying amounts of cleavage depending on context and mood. Strangely if I'm feeling more insecure I tend to cover up my boobs, keep tugging at the neckline and adjusting. My cleavage is a sign that I feel comfortable. Perhaps your wife is just feeling more confident and secure in herself and genuinely doesn't care about what other people think?

If it's bugging you, talk to her in a calm way about it, think about the words you use though, otherwise it could become an argument or just generally be bad for you both, but with jealousy or any other problem in a relationship communication is the key, ignoring it can make it get worse... to a point of being destructive not only to you, but her and the relationship generally.

Just be careful with your words and tone, you want her to understand but not feel bad or anything, if you really, really have a problem with it, then ask her to maybe cover them up a bit more, but overall talking to her should help you deal with it.