Boobs!

I’m a curvier lass with boobs not as perky as they use to be. I really like the look of the half cup or peek a boo sets but the look definitely isn’t anything like the models.

Any advice? Should I just flash the boobies, even if they don’t necessarily point in the right direction :rofl:

7 Likes

Be proud of your boobs - they are all different and models aren’t the best example to liken yourself to.

9 Likes

I think different styles flatter different body shapes. Maybe look for some of the partial cups but with underwire and extra support?

There are some lingerie guides that you may find interesting. :+1: And if you read through an item’s reviews some of the better ones have people’s sizes in, and how well it fit. If you can find a ‘review double’ then that’s even better. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Actually, they changed it so you can’t access a reviewer’s profile page from the individual reviews now. :thinking: If you do find someone with your exact (enough) measurements come back and tell us their username and we’ll try and dig their full review list out for you. :+1:

3 Likes

Cheers, ill have a look. To be honest I think I just bought the wrong product.

Have a couple of things to try on that I think are going to look better (hopefully)

1 Like

Yeah, a lot of it can be trial and error. :slightly_smiling_face: But the returns policy is good. Just remember not to get too excited and cut the tags off. (which I may or may not have learned the hard way… :slightly_smiling_face:)

Hopefully your other stuff will be more to your liking. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I think you should do what makes you and your OH feel sexy. Most women boobs start to drop like most men balls do. That doesn’t mean your not beautiful. It’s sexy having lingerie but it’s also sexy seeing the skin.

4 Likes

My advice is to buy several styles (sounds like you have) and have a try on. You never know what they will look like on you til you do. Also don’t be too self critical. I can think I look a bit Meh and my Husband goes wild!

8 Likes

Tell me about it. I need to get myself some underwired pants. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Lol embrace it

Personally I like drooping balls whilst having doggie sex It adds more sensation.

1 Like

I would say let the girls out! Nothing sexier than having lingerie that around your boobs!

1 Like

Unleash your boobs! We all age so don’t worry! As suggested try items with a bit of underwire or just try a few items to see what you like. I have taken advantage of the 2 for £20 bodystocking offer a couple of times. My OH is 56 and has 38D boobs, the bodystockings fit perfectly and her boobs look fine in them. I say this a lot on this forum, but i I really believe it…“The sexiest thing you can wear in the bedroom is confidence” :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks for everyone’s response. I’ve bought some amazing stuff from LH which, droopy boobs or not, make me look and feel fab. I think the crotchless lace body was the most surprising but damn, its fine!:wink:

6 Likes

Agree with the above :blush: It’s perfectly natural, normal, and beautiful! All kinds of bodies are sexy!

Alot of these modern ideals or expectations just aren’t realistic so it’s pointless to hold yourself to them. Hopefully this is improving with more body diversity and positivity.

Just got to find the styles that work well for your body :blush:

Can be really annoying to try something that doesn’t look as expected but keep trying things and find what works for you.

There are lots of styles that help :slightly_smiling_face: I recommend looking at tight crop tops and tie tops! They look really hot and can help alot! Like these:

Alternatively corsets like these are great too!

They all really help to bring out your best!

2 Likes

Damn that’s the truth.
And latex dungeon-wear.
And Massage Oil.

6 Likes

Definitely, but they’re just icing on the cake! :yum: :wink:

1 Like

And cake.

1 Like

Mmmmm, cake! :yum:

2 Likes

As an owner of big, less than perky boobs ( 36 GG/H) I understand where you’re coming from! Usually underwired is the way to go for me but bodystockings look surprisingly good too as they kind of mould to the breast area and provide a bit of lightweight support.
As others have said, there’s a great choice on here , it may be a case of trying quite a few styles until you find what you feel suits you but the main thing is that you feel sexy in it :wink:

3 Likes

@MacDaddy_MacWifey Did someone mention latex?! :rofl:

Seriously - my partner is always so critical over her breasts, how much she doesn’t seem to like them, but I go wild over them! Even away from our “sexy time”, I love caressing and holding them while we spoon and sleep at night.

4 Likes