Boobs!

I know this is an older topic, but I just came across it.

For the last few years, I would only wear lingerie that had underwire, true cups, padding, etc. I’m in my 50’s, a big girl, and my boobs are definitely not perky. It was all pressure I put on myself.

I somehow got in this discussion with my OH (we’ve only been married a year) and he told me how much he loved my boobs just the way they are. We went on the LH site and he picked out the lingerie he wanted to see me in (one was a bodystocking). I had a little meltdown because I couldn’t see how I was going to pull that off.

But I did!

The bodystocking looked surprisingly good. I tried it on when my OH was out of town. I loved the way I looked in it so much that I snapped a picture and texted it to him…a first for me… Next I tried some open cup (quarter cup) bra sets. Now I have tons of lingerie in styles I never dreamed of wearing. And I just let my boobs show themselves off.

While communicating with my OH was essential, I really had to get over my body confidence issues.

Just seeing my OH’s face when I wear a new lingerie set is enough to keep my confidence going. It’s a shame the pressure I used to put myself under.

Flaunt 'em, no matter which way they point!

15 Likes

Totally agree, we blokes love boobs whatever the shape or size, and most of us understand that they’re going to show the signs of age, but that just gives them character. We should all embrace our body’s no matter what our age or battlescars they carry.

3 Likes

Lol! We all have unique boobs. Mine are a D/DD cup, but have a gap between them so I have to push them together to give them cleavage. I found some of the ligerie with underwire or breast support to be more flattering. The outfit in my profile is one that worked great! Here is the link: https://www.lovehoney.com/offers/lingerie-deal-of-the-week-1/p/lovehoney-plus-size-boudoir-belle-cherry-push-up-longline-bra-set/72746.html

1 Like

Going by the photos you have posted, we are fully onside with Mr John.

1 Like

I realise it’s been a while since you started this thread. I hope you have got some lingerie items you are happy with… on the boobs front let your boobs do their thing, stand tall, shoulders back and push your lovely boobs out. As @WillC says confidence is very sexually attractive .
I bought this for Mrs Iwill. She looks fantastic in it.

1 Like

Well done you… you do have,very admirable boobs and great cleavage.

1 Like

I don’t mind my boob’s but I just don’t like how they sit, the lingerie I first brought is the corsets and chemise, he loved them cos they pushed them up, and when he was browsing on here for more lingerie, he see the chemise and babydolls, I wasn’t too sure cos the boob’s will be free :rofl: I don’t think there attractive free, but he was so lovely and said I love your boob’s just the way they are, and I’ll look sexy in what ever I wear and he says when there free he can play with them better, so I brought some things that there free and he loves them, so I took another big step and brought the open cup babydoll as a surprise, we’ll see how well that goes down :wink:

4 Likes

I felt exactly the same about mine! I always wore push up bras because they gave my boobs a bit of lift. Mine have a bit of a gap between them so I don’t get much cleavage without a push up bra. Recently I’ve started to appreciate them more since my OH says he loves them and particularly likes me to wear something lacy and sheer so that he can see them and play with them better. I have now stopped wearing push up bras on a daily basis (I get them out for particular outfits where I think they give me a better shape). I’m much more confident now! I’m sure your OH will love your new lingerie, if your hubby is anything like mine (he sounds like it!) then he’ll love seeing them free and being able to play with them x

2 Likes

I am more confident now thanks to him, and he does love them free, I’ve got a few more now in my collection and I’ve seen more that I want to get

1 Like

edited by mod

I love all boobs but i am a booby smoocher. Time for a booby snack!

@wlee I have just seen your post and totally agree with your sentiments :star_struck:

1 Like

edited by mod

My oh loves boobs , made me love mine more ,love how he plays with them , licks them , sucks them and cums in between them - love shoving them in his face :tongue::heart:

1 Like

@Iwill oh thank you so much :heart: that is so kind of you and have to say, blushing here, and makes makes feel so confident.

2 Likes

@New2 . And so you should with your figure.!!.. as someone said previously on this thread, confidence in a woman is incredibly sexy.
My wife has fantastic boobs (we are a 50’s couple ), I’m sure your hub adores yours.

1 Like

Edited by mod

1 Like

@steve19 oh thank you so much! Your kind comments certainly help :heart:

@Iwill yes he does and my new lingerie and toys has already been much appreciated by him and me!! As you say confidence is key and I have to admit mine did go for some time. It’s nice to know you appreciate your wife’s boobs as my hubs keeps telling me and so glad you liked our photo of mine!!

1 Like

I’m glad things helped. You really are stunning and hubby should be proud of you. I bet the new lingerie helped as well. @New2