Books on Kink/new things to try

I’m normally the one in our relationship that comes up with new things to try in the bedroom, my wife is quite happy to go along with things and is up for most things I mention, yet when I ask her if there is anything she wants to try she never says anything, it can’t be from embarrassment as I’ve said I would do anything to please her and am pretty unshockable(which she knows).
Are there any books along the lines of “50 things/kinks to try in bed” that I could get and suggest she picks a couple of ideas?
Also any books on BJ techniques? My wife loves giving head and has asked me for this which I am more than happy to indulge!

4 Likes

She probably can’t choose because she doesn’t know what options there are.

These 2 threads will give her some ideas and if any of them sound intriguing, then use the search bar, there’s bound to be a few threads on the topic.
With the search results you need to hold a result you want to read and click open in new window or whatever its called, theres an annoying glitch that is being worked on but thats the workaround for now.

:peach: :eggplant: Oral Sex Superbowl
Kink or Not My Kink

2 Likes

Your best bets are to do a internet search and see if any books show up on what your after :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s been brought up in a few other threads by other posters, but I can tell you that watching How to Make a Sex Room on Netflix with my wife has caused us to try a few new things that we either never really thought of or knew the other was interested in before. I’m sure there may be similar documentaries or something that may also provide a glimpse into other kinks and fetishes that may awaken something.

1 Like