Boosting confidence when wearing lingerie?

Hey all!
Whenever i tried to wear the mens lingerie , i feel shy , are you feel the same. please help me out?

@jeffmorganfree

Hiya

Do you feel shy about wearing them in front of somebody else? Or do you just feel shy with yourself when you have them on?

Do they make you feel a little bit sexier, have you tried some different styles?

Some men do feel shy as their conscience is telling them that they shouldn’t be wearing them.
But once you get past that feeling - if you feel good in them. Then you shouldn’t worry, there is nothing to feel shy about - a lot of men love wearing lingerie.

You might like to have a read of this thread:

3 Likes

As @Cupc8kes has said, need some more information on the reason you are feeling shy, if you are with someone it’s going to be new for them maybe that’s why you are feeling shy, it’s all about confidence put them on wear them all day keep looking in the mirror, keep doing this untill you feel comfortable yourself then show them to your partner.

I remember wearing thongs for the first time and showing my past partner, I loved seeing myself in them, but was nervous as hell to show them to her, I picked the right moment to show her which was down the pub, I gave her a sneek peek what I was wearing and she got excited wanting to see more of what I was wearing.

2 Likes

You are right, now i just think that I will tell her that i wear the lingerie and i love it.

1 Like

Hiya @jeffmorganfree I don’t wear men’s lingerie but wear women’s as find there is a lot more variety and I love it!

But i totally get feeling shy, it takes a lot of confidence to tell a partner and unfortunately I have found there are lots of different reactions. I also experiment with wearing other clothes and have some close female friends who think it’s great though.

Just do whatever makes you feel happy!

1 Like

I’ve never had an issue of shyness when wearing women’s lingerie at home. About 15 months ago, I started buying more women’s lingerie which for the first time included microfibre boy leg knickers and thongs. I replaced my entire underwer wardrobe with women’s knickers over a 6 month period.

What I started doing was wearing the microfibre during the day (at work) and switching to lace knickers when I got home. After a while, the gap between wearing girly microfibre and lace knickers got smaller and smaller, so I just started wearing the lace ones during the day as well.

I actually got to the point of wearing lace knickers when I went clothes shopping, trying on jeans in a department store while wearing knickers felt great, in some ways wishing the female assistant would bring me some more items to try on and possibly catching me.

The next step is going lingerie shopping in store and asking if I can try on before I buy.

2 Likes

I personally think lingerie is to wear for OH be that male or female if your OH thinks it sexy then go for it. But if it’s just for you then wear that sexy stuff with confidence and be the best you. Forget what other people think, you’re awesome my friend

1 Like