boots

M-J wrote:

Personally I like stilettos too. Sexy ones at that. I have these ones http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21713

They are great!

Ooh I like those. Definitely got that stripper feel to them :-)

stripper stilettos not boots! wanna see them legs

Back on topic I do like the look of thigh high boots. But ultimately I'd have to pick stilettos over boots. The sluttier and more stipper-ish (is that even a word?!) the better!

Johnny Roach wrote:

Back on topic I do like the look of thigh high boots. But ultimately I'd have to pick stilettos over boots. The sluttier and more stipper-ish (is that even a word?!) the better!

Hells yeah! X ps stripperish is SO a word, take it from a former err dancer! X

MissChar wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

Hells yeah! X ps stripperish is SO a word, take it from a former err dancer! X

Glad someone cleared that up! I would have also said strippery, but stripperish sounds better

tall 77 wrote:

what s your highest ones?

Knee high leather ones i love them! i would love to get some thigh high ones!

Im a bit addicted to shoes and boots. Thigh high, knee high, calf high and ankle high boots. High heels, wedges and flat shoes, I love them all. I am partial to my six inch heel wedges as I can walk in them lol. Still trying out my six inch heels, Ill get there!