boots

hey there is it just me or is a woman in boots just utterly sexy out?

I prefer stilettos, but have a bit of an ankle and calf fetish!

Personally I like stilettos too. Sexy ones at that. I have these ones http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21713

They are great!

Yep, they do it ,M-J!

;-)

well im 6 foot 11 tall so the higher the heel the better in my opinion!!

I love to see women in boots especially knee high ones,mmmmmmmmmm.

My oh loves boots but I prefer stilettos! X

well stilletto boots way to go so!

I love wearing boots most of my shoes are boots!

what s your highest ones?

Women in mid high, knee high, & thigh high boots really do it for me, love seeing my other half in knee high boots in the bedroom, I would love to see her in thigh highs again though as well.

I wish my oh would wear knee high boots in the bedroom.

F**k me shoes for sure are the best

I love boots, knee high with big heels are my favourite, my Oh has a very nice pair. Aside from that I love patent leather high heels, the leather has to be shiny and heels at least 4 inches.

Generally IMHO improves the look of the woman's legs for the shoes, boots I just find hot. I love the look of a woman in sexy lingerie and high heels!

haha i ALWAYS wear boots byt im almost 100% certain they aint the kind anyone finds sexy .

Heck Ruby as long as not Ugg Boots which are defo not sexy, I sure they are sexy, even if welly boots! LOL

bigstu wrote:

Heck Ruby as long as not Ugg Boots which are defo not sexy, I sure they are sexy, even if welly boots! LOL

hahah i LOVE shoes ( not heels ) and boots but i would NEVER wear crocs or ugg boots even if i were paid handsomely to do so .

Heck lets be honest a pair of flat shoes can be very sexy on the rights legs!

And yes Ruby I agree crocs are not sexy but are according to a friend very comfortable when on your feet all day and can be washed in the dishwasher!!!

As long as the foot is sufficiently arched, it doesn't matter to me what shoe/boot it is on her all that much. Still dislike platforms though...

Depending on how the mood takes her, absolutely love my OH in stilletto heeled boots, but shoes are great too. Favourites are a strappy patent pair and a similar styled pair of court-type-sandals she's had for years. Both can look surprisingly sophisticated and sensual or exceptionally slutty when combined with fishnets.

Don't like patforms either repliquant. Usually quite ugly looking things…

bigstu wrote:

Heck lets be honest a pair of flat shoes can be very sexy on the rights legs!

And yes Ruby I agree crocs are not sexy but are according to a friend very comfortable when on your feet all day and can be washed in the dishwasher!!!

Crocs are indeed very confortable. So much so I used to spend whole casualty shifts in them, as well as long theatre sessions. Aside from being easily washed, they're also seemingly indistructable — something my OH reliably informs me, wasn't remotely intentional.