Boring Cotton Boxers

Get a bit fed up of default cotton boxers. Have a reasonable stash of nylon stuf from *removed by modeator* , just wondering how may other blokes venture over to the nylon dark side?

Not keen on man made fibres to be honest as I have quite sensitive skin . Nylon I would have thought would cause sweating as well.

I tend to wear boxer trunks these days which my Mrs thinks look much more sexier with my older boxers relegated for just working out in.

Lovehoney have some really nice boxer trunks as well.

I have microfibre ones that are comfy and tight,but i`d only wear them for special occasions as i think man made fibre stuff would be unhealthy on a daily basis.

WillC wrote:

I have microfibre ones that are comfy and tight,but i`d only wear them for special occasions as i think man made fibre stuff would be unhealthy on a daily basis.

I think you are bang on the money there. I think some of the synthetic fiber sexy types are proably for short term wearing in the bedroom and the cotton friendly types are more suitable for daily wear. I always think in the same context of a lady wearing say a babydoll or basque to work which normally isn't done but look fantastic on in the bedroom.

I used to wear boxer trunks, and got very bored with them. To be honest, I wnated to be wearing knickers full time, but my wife doesn't like it.

So what is the next best thing? I have found that Modal Hipsters from M&S are quite comfy for everyday wear, and I even fool myself that they are like "Big knickers", it's just the pouch and the wide waistband that ruins them really.

Altrernatively I also have quite a few microfibre pairs. I have some M&S Microfibre briefs, which are OK, and i have alot of Microfibre hipsters. The best pair I have, they don't make like that anymore, which is a shame. The waistband is hidden, and the polyamide is very lightweight and slightly ribbed. If I'm feeling really like dressing up, then I have some HOM microfibre hipsters, which are basically like knickers for men. I also have a pair of Lace HOM hipsters.

But none of those are as good as when I wear knickers.

If you dont like your boxers get rid of them. You will either go commando or find a suitable sales outlet. If you dont make that initial effort then nothing happens. Other than that wear ladies knickers, you won't regret that either.

Wear whatever you fancy and is practical. My oh wears cotton boxers for work (he's a builder and they're the best he finds) but once he's home he showers and changes into sexy boxers, trunks, thongs etc. Most of these come from here...... Lovehoney sells such a great variety, Something g to suit everyone's taste and pocket xx

For me, I wear tightly whitey under wear. They made from cotton, and are the breathable kind. They fit nice and snug.

Agree with Terri jj cotton for work oh boxers and things for play, having said that I've worn some of the Lhasa underwear all day and they are really comfy not really had any problem with sweating down there while wearing them it's also a great turn on for the oh knowing I'm wearing them

Under Armour "heat gear" boxers are a bit different. It's a strange semi-satin, stretchy kind of fabric. An interesting halfway house that are clingy in all the right places but super comfy to wear all day.

As a runner I wear a lot of under armour as well.. best Runderwear I've ever bought 😁

Only wear them as normal undies on really hot days as the wicking helps out, otherwise it's the Same old knitted boxers .. keep things where they need to be.