Boudoir Experience

Hi guys and gals,

I’ve just purchased my very sexy wife a boudoir experience which we were randomly talking about a few weeks ago for Christmas.

I’ve done my research and checked it all out for where I’ve selected etc but wandered if anyone else had done one and how they found it. I’m fully aware about the prices for pics and all that jazz afterwards.

I’m already looking at lingerie for the wife to use but I’m hoping she’ll go quite risque and also potentially topless if she’s comfortable. She has absolutely devine pert 32d boobs with great big nipps and a body to die for(well I think so anyway!). We were talking about a picture for above our bed in our bedroom which she was keen to do.

Any experiences or tips welcome :+1:t4::+1:t4:

4 Likes

What a fantastic present for her and I’m sure she’ll really enjoy the lavish experience :smiley:
Usually they’ll have a makeup and hair stylist on set so no need to worry about that beforehand although is good to double check this is included.

Maybe if you both have any specific ideas in mind as to what sort of images you’d like to achieve then give the heads up to the photographer as they’ll be able to dress the set accordingly and supply any props or accessories :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah was thinking that, had a gander on Reddit for pics etc

My wife got me an album for our 10th anniversary. She’s normally pretty self conscious and not a big fan of getting her picture taken, but said she actually really enjoyed herself once she got into it. It was an all female team and they’re used to working with non- models who are a bit out of their comfort zone so made her feel quite at ease and didn’t push anything she didn’t want.

They obviously said the right things as they got some great shots and even got her kit off! Not full frontal, just a bit of bum and side boob but for her to go that far was a big eye opener. Hands down the best gift I’ve ever received. Just a shame she won’t let me display any of them because she doesnt want the kids to see.

Take a few sets of lingerie, i think she did 3 changes and just go with the flow. What might seem like OTT make up and weird contorted poses, actually look good ‘on film’, things need to be exaggerated a bit so just go with it, trust in the expert and have fun.

2 Likes

My wife “won” a wedding photoshoot several years ago. I say that because lets face it, everyone who entered probably got an invite to the studio. Natural cynicism aside, it was one of the best things we ever experienced.

The studio was completely private, role call consisted of my wife, myself and the female photographer (Who also did the make up). Make up cost extra, but having done my own homework and seeing the quality of the work, £50 for professional make up was worth it. (The make up was good in fact that my wife didn’t want to remove it, I’ve never seen her look so pleased and confident)

Based in Manchester (FYEO) - It was essentially a lingerie shoot with three outfits. I was allowed in the room and sat in the shadows in a very comfy chair. Never out of eye contact with my wife as she was directed and posed. The photographer was amazing, gong through the whole shoot like it was a day at the office. My wife who deals with anxiety around strangers loved it, no pressure, so at ease, it was glorious to behold.

Then came the offer of posing nude. We talked about it and felt the regret of not doing it would come back to haunt us so she went for it. I laugh as I think back, my wife in nothing but high heels and a necklace, being directed by the photographer who made it seem as waiting for a bus. Nude photos were taken, nothing explicit, bare chest and behind.

She turned to me and asked if I had any ideas, I felt like telling her you wouldn’t have time in the day for all my ideas! Photoshoot ended and we moved back to the main area while the photos were edited for us.

About half an hour later, we were shown the images. As part of the prize one image was supplied as a 4x6 print. My wife and I chose the same one, but I’m hardly going to walk away from ended up being 33 of the sexiest images I have ever seen. There was no hard sell, we could have A, we could go for B, we had all manner of options. When the girl said, or you could just buy the images (Which came with a release making them my property and free to do with as I please) I whipped out my credit card, picked up my wifes jaw and a small fortune later we were back on the train home, talking about what just happened all the way.

About a month later the images arrived and we have enjoyed them immensely. I had a photobook made, an A3 calendar (Tragedy that it ends this month) and she’s a regular feature on my mobile wallpaper!

A once in a life time experience that done right, is worth it.

5 Likes

Really interesting to hear. I don’t think I’m gonna go to it but I’m definitely up for her getting her lingerie off as well. I think she will be too.

Thanks for the experience and detail.

I did a boudoir shoot and gave my husband the album as a wedding day present :relaxed: I loved the experience, I felt pampered and sexy. The shoot was professional and I felt at ease.

The photos turned out great and my husband loved them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I did do a topless and nude shot which was tasteful. I look back at the album every now and again and think how great I looked :star_struck: The photographer did do a bit of photoshopping too. Not
too obviously though, just evened out a bit of cellulite :grin:

3 Likes

I still havent done one, not that I dont want to just have that little nervous feeling to do it

1 Like