Boudoir photos

Hi. Me and my partner would like to get some erotic photos done as a couple and wonder if anyone has any experience in this either having pics taken or taking the photos themselves. Many thanks in advance for any replies!

I’ve never done couples photos but have done women’s boudiour. I’ve also had tame ones done myself once I’ve lost weight now hubby and I are more into erotic stuff (h admitting it and me finding actually I really like it lol) I would possibly have some more done for him if we do renew our wedding vows. Re taking them. It shouldn’t be an issues as long as you didn’t want to actually have sex i would imagine. Most photographers that do boudiour would be ok with couples i should imagine, and some of you did want to go all the way would be prepared to to that.

Thanks for the reply. We're not sure how far we want to go yet! Obviously that would also depend on who's behind the camera. Certainly we would need someone who we could trust and is professional. We're very comfortable taking photos of eachother, just would like something that's a bit more special

Make sure you meet them a few times to make sure your comfortable. If you don’t mind telling me where you are roughly like / south /north/ northwest etc I maybe able to give you some recommendations. (If I’m allowed too) if you wanted to go to their studio I’d suggest going with someone who has a good ‘bedroon’ (Or wherever You would want them if that makes sense) or would you want them to come to you as that is also something to consider.

We are in the Midlands but we can travel and no I wouldn't mind recommendations! Of course meeting the people involved beforehand is sound advice, I think for us it's essential to have that trust as we really want to do this but we are slightly apprehensive. Thanks again for ur help

I used to do pro photography and did several couples shots either at there home in in the studio. Semi to fully naked, tatsfully of course. It’s not easily found. Best idea is to find a pro and see what they say. Usually if the price is right they’ll do most things

I know a great photographer but don’t know if he would these shoots.

My fiancee did a boudoir shoot and the end result were amazing. Straight after the shoot we came straight home for the most amazing sex ever.

We are very visual people and enjoy taking and being in intimate photos, something we both did long before we met. I like dressing up in lingerie or playsuits and posing for the camera. When we have swinger friends around we take more erotic pics, often very explicit, and we swap photos afterwards. We always have an agreement that faces are blanked out if they're posted anywhere on-line.

I have done lingeie / boundoir shots with a professional photographer here in the US. I notice in the photographers portfolio they also do couples... but it is posed / lingerie / semi nude, nothing explicit. I find getting these done to be a major turn on, makes me feel so sexy and lovely really. Reminds me to maybe get some more done soon!

I would absolutely adore it if my wife were brave enough to do this! I'd love to have a private collection of photos or prints for a garage wall calendar. I'd settle for sensuous with hope for more erotic in the future. Don't know that she would be willing to have someone other than me take photos and I wonder if she'd even let me, despite the fact she's gorgeous.