Bought the Njoy Pure Wand for solo prostate play and I'm really disappointed with it

I recently purchased the Njoy Pure Wand from LH. This is the first toy that I’ve purchased specifically for prostate stimulation. Unfortunately, the Pure Wand has proven to be a major disappointment to me. Before I purchased it, I asked a lot of questions about it online and various people said it was a good toy even for beginners (which I am). I’ve tried seemingly every position imaginable, but I simply can not find one that works well for solo play. I’ve tried the small end and the large end, and have experienced disappointing results with both. I have not found my prostate once after 5 straight nights of using it, with several hours invested in each of those sessions. I knew there would be a learning curve, but that’s not the issue. The wand is very heavy and does not stay in one spot consistently enough for it to be viable for solo p-spot play for me personally.

I’ve read that it works better with a partner controlling the wand, but I’m single (and I’m not expecting that to change any time soon). Perhaps I’ll get the opportunity to use it with a sexual partner in the future, but I’m on the verge of giving up on it as a solo toy. I would send it back to LH if I could but, obviously, I can’t as it’s been used. At this point, I’m considering just chalking it up as an expensive, regretful purchase. I think I would have been better off buying a butt plug or a similar, smaller toy.

Firstly, Lovehoney do have their Sexual Happiness Promise which does allow you to return toys in this circumstance.

Secondly, it is a little surprising that you can’t find the prostate at all, particularly with the larger end. Are you definitely aiming for the right area? Maybe trying using your fingers to locate your prostate (not always the easiest I appreciate) which will give you a better idea of where to target, how deep to go etc.

I know a few guys on here have the Pure Wand (paging @Melody1 ) so hopefully some others can give you some better tips

2 Likes

If you have not been able to find it for that long you might need to try a different way.
Should be about 2 ish inches in and towards your stomach. However it will only get bigger once your rather turned on.
I would try getting your self half going then put on a glove or a condom if you like and feel around in there till you can feel it so you know there it is, then work forward to how to best reach it.

1 Like

Unfortunately I have to agree with this potentially unpopular opinion of the wand. I also couldn’t get any pleasant feelings from it. I’ve always found pspot play rather disappointing, but at least some toys like the aneros helix feel kinda nice. The wand simply provided very little. I’m hoping I’ve been doing it wrong and there’s a magic solution but I have tried a lot!!

Looking at the shape it might just be too curved to get deep enough to get to it. I have used curved toys before which you usually need to get the right spot. Unfortunately it sounds like your body just didn’t work for that shape.
Hopefully it has not stopped you from exploring, you will know when you find it, you will want to per but you will have no pee to provide lol

Hey there @Zenoxio
The prostate can be a tricky little sucker to locate with toys so @Calie’s is a great tip. I titled the review of one of the many other prostate pleasing toys I own ‘In search of P’ for this very reason. The concept of ‘prostate milking’ is well known and some may manage to experience massive hands free orgasm. I can’t claim to have achieved either of these but I have experienced a steady flow of precum and significantly increase volume of eventual orgasm.
Once you have located your P Spot, the key is to relax and not to try to force things. The big advantage of the Enjoy wand is once found, you can press real hard. I find the curve works well, but everyone has different bodies. You can also use your ‘other hand’ to press from the outside. The Enjoy is impressively heavy but it can be frustrating if you lose your grip and it spins round. I’d suggest using an oil based lube rather than water base so it doesn’t get too slippy.
My other favourite P Spot piece is the Nexus Revo Intense. Again not cheap but genius engineering to massage your prostate into submission.
Like many of the non mainstream toys I own, don’t expect instant gratification. This can sometimes be a difficult concept for guys to grasp when the usual concern is often that instant desire to climax. Take your time, relax and hopefully your patience will be rewarded

5 Likes

I would agree that it can take abit if time to get used to the weight. I do get satisfaction using it but not yet found the elusive orgasm. You may even come back to prostate play at a later stage so keep it for when that time comes.

Will keep on searching myself in the meantime for that O too.

1 Like

I was searching for a different “disappointing” topic and ran across this discussion. After tons of reaserch I now have 4 p-spot toys in the $100+ range and Pure Wand is my top choice. I like having total control of what the other end is doing without all the buzziness of a powered toy. Keep in mind that when you first contact the prostate it is a very mild but distinct feeling. Nowhere as noticable as a nipple or gland lick… until you get going. I haven’t yet had full orgasim but getting very close.

I love my Njoy however it did not always impress. I’ve had past solo sessions where I didn’t feel much at all or stimulation felt down right uncomfortable. From my experiences, I think the secret is rewiring you mind to associate that anal and prostate stimulation is pleasurable. Relaxation is also key. After a couple years, I learned what type of stimulation I need, where to stimulate internally and learning what the pleasurable sensations and approach of orgasm feels like as it’s very different from jerking off. For me I also found that the njoy works best when highly aroused and the prostate engorged. Ill often fuck myself with a toy first then switch to the njoy later in a session.

I have the Njoy when you touch it you will know. Try contract your muscles like you are trying to stop p. I can do the Kegels and it is easier to find. Took me several times to figure it out. I can cum hands free in less than 10 minutes now.