Bought the Njoy Pure Wand for solo prostate play and I'm really disappointed with it

Hey there @Zenoxio
The prostate can be a tricky little sucker to locate with toys so @Calie’s is a great tip. I titled the review of one of the many other prostate pleasing toys I own ‘In search of P’ for this very reason. The concept of ‘prostate milking’ is well known and some may manage to experience massive hands free orgasm. I can’t claim to have achieved either of these but I have experienced a steady flow of precum and significantly increase volume of eventual orgasm.
Once you have located your P Spot, the key is to relax and not to try to force things. The big advantage of the Enjoy wand is once found, you can press real hard. I find the curve works well, but everyone has different bodies. You can also use your ‘other hand’ to press from the outside. The Enjoy is impressively heavy but it can be frustrating if you lose your grip and it spins round. I’d suggest using an oil based lube rather than water base so it doesn’t get too slippy.
My other favourite P Spot piece is the Nexus Revo Intense. Again not cheap but genius engineering to massage your prostate into submission.
Like many of the non mainstream toys I own, don’t expect instant gratification. This can sometimes be a difficult concept for guys to grasp when the usual concern is often that instant desire to climax. Take your time, relax and hopefully your patience will be rewarded

5 Likes