Box size

Hi,

I just made my first order of sex toys ever (scary!!) and I was wondering if anyone had any idea on what size box it should arrive in?

I ordered 4 items so that a) i wouldn’t have to again for a good while because this is legit scary haha and b) free shipping. I can only link two items since i’m new so these are the bigger ones

plus two smaller bullet vibrators.

I am unfortunately a member of the living at home with parents club and will be at work all this week so won’t be here when the order arrives, but my parents will be so they will be the ones to handle the box which is just so awkward.
What should I say i ordered to cover the size of the box since I usually only order books in small satchels. Would makeup/haircare/cosmetics cover it? any idea of a rough estimate on how big the box will be for items such as those above?

4 Likes

I have no idea what to suggest in terms of a cover story, but would expect your box to be maybe around a shoe box size, possibly a little bigger? (it depends on how the individual items are boxed).
From my experience, there is normally additional paper in the box, so would have to shake it and be curious to know there are multiple items in there.

Maybe the ‘safe’ option to go with is that you’ve ordered a gift for someone? (a work colleague, or something a little vague but plausible)
Or perhaps taking a delivery for a friend as they wouldn’t be home to receive the item?

1 Like

In the UK the boxes aren’t usually too big. I think haircare and cosmetics would cover it.

I ordered the g spot LH dildo too which is good. The box shouldn’t be too big small to medium I would say. If you look at sex toy box photos or latest orders you’ll see mine and other items in the box they came in. It won’t take up your whole doorstep hehe!

1 Like

As another member of that club, if they ask (just acting like its nothing interesting usually works well) i go with shampoo or similar (the bottles are about the same size so the boxes tend to be similarly sized too

1 Like

You could easily say it’s make up/hair products. I’ve used that before.

1 Like

It’ll arrive very discreetly in a card box with no branding. Most probably think the size of a shoebox or around about.

1 Like

Cosmetics/shampoo works well in my multigenerational household. As does small shelves, multipoint charging unit (for phone and watch), small ornaments for the bedroom, candles, bath things and work supplies (pens, notebooks, pen pots etc) :heart:

2 Likes

You could just use reverse psychology on them and say your 12" Monster Dildo has arrived and wink at them as if you’re joking!

4 Likes

When i used to live at home i always said its car parts or computer parts (both things i ordered alot) and both things my parents had no interest in so no chance of them opening it. You could say makeup or another idea is to say its a present for a friend.

2 Likes

Box sizes can be a little random but always well padded with paper

1 Like

I’ve been ordering toys almost every month for a year now and during all of that time, my mum has been the one handling my packages as they come through the door. The first time I was worried but it went smoothly since my mum doesn’t care what I order and would never open my packages. If she asks I usually just say it is makeup and stuff like that since the makeup place has similar boxes. From the items shown, the box won’t be massive. I’ve ordered maybe 8 items in one order and it still wasn’t a massive box. I’d say you’d be fine.

1 Like

I’ve had some packages come in that were a little large but one I just received was quite smaller then I thought it was going to be. I’m also in the States so that might be the differences. As long as no one opens your packages you should be ok. And even if they did, just remind them that sex and masturbation are normal and there’s nothing wrong with anyone exploring pleasure or their sexuality.

1 Like

Hmmmm scary thought to add (and sorry, I have a sick sense of humor), what if your parents happen to use LH themselves?
That might put the cat amongst the pigeons, so to speak.

1 Like