Boxers or Briefs

Hi all,
I am 27 year old male and have worn boxers for years I mean the last time I can remember being in briefs is when I was at primary school!!!
However, I have recently been thinking about getting some more so was wondering what other people wore.

The modern boxer trunk ,very similar in size to the Lovehoney types.

My old loose fitting baggy boxers are just used now for working out in.

I just Googled the different types of men's underwear and I definitely prefer boxer briefs 😄

It can't hurt to try some briefs out! In my opinion it doesn't really matter what everyone else is wearing. Just go with what is most comfortable/practical for you.

Mix it up a bit, as other posters have said no harm in it. Its just fashion. Personally wear boxers for work and then briefs for downtime. Lots of choice with fabrics these days too.

Boxers or boxer briefs. Partner is not fond of briefs

Whatever you find comfortable!

My hubby wears loose boxers because he says he found briefs or trunks uncomfortable.

My hubby has boxers, he finds briefs uncomfortable but everyone is different. Give them a try and see what you think.

Does seem like boxers have taken over.

I may be tempted to just look at getting briefs for the "bedroom" as I do find boxers comfortable for every day wear.

I prefer boxer briefs i find them the most comfortable

I often wonder if fashion will go back. Boxer trunks been the norm for the past few years, but in the 80s 90s small briefs were in fashion, and it was about the least material. It seems that now it is all about choice, you can go for whatever you like. Mix it up.

Its a bit like speedos V Shorts debate. You would think that Speedos would be more sexier because there is more on show. But it doesnt appear to be the case. More is less at the moment . I agree with Lone Ranger , its fashion that tends to dictate what is in or not.

My other half has started wearing fitted boxer briefs. They are a very stretchy material and fit on the hips. I have to say they are definitely my favourite style on him so far.

toulouse wrote:

My other half has started wearing fitted boxer briefs. They are a very stretchy material and fit on the hips. I have to say they are definitely my favourite style on him so far.

My Mrs also prefers that style on me instead of my old preffered loose baggy boxers. Certainly I hav e to agree with her is that they look really good on me since I lost all that weight. I dont think they would look the same if I was still at my biggest size. In fact you probably wouldnt have been a ble to see them as my belly would have hung over and hidden them from view ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My husband always wore boxers but when he had his vasectomy a couple of years ago he had to wear briefs for a few weeks afterwards and was surprised how comfortable they were. He now has both and wears whatever he feels like that day!

I prefer trunks,they are comfy and give support.I think they look good too!

Personally I prefer tight boxers on a man, but saying that I would want him to be comfy first and foremost.

Boxers!

boxers

Ladies briefs worn them for months thanks to my OH , her idea and they are far more comfortable than any men's briefs or boxer.