Boyfriend getting a Prince Albert piercing

My boyfriend has been wanting to get a PA piercing for months now, probably a year, and has decided he is going to get it done this week. I'm supportive and like the idea but just wondered if there are any drawbacks in general and any benefits during sex? Any ladies got any info good or bad if their man has one?

PAs are thoroughly recommended! Great for both the man and the woman too, you can both really feel it and it's GOOD!. You're usually told not to have sex for a week to let it heal, but we only lasted a few days. Wear a condom the first time in case it bleeds a bit.

They heal the fastest of all piercings as your own urine is sterile; only a couple of weeks. At first the man might feel the ring a bit sensitive as he thrusts, so in 2 or 3 months it's advisible to 'size up' as thicker rings are more comforable for men during sex. The piercer can help if the piercing hole hasn't stretched naturally.

He shouldn't take out the piercing for any reason for at least a couple of months and then only to try sizing up. Put the ring back ASAP if the next size up doesn't fit. When the hole is small it can soon close up.

They do not hurt the woman, or rip condoms - common fallacies. Best taken out for anal though - but not until well healed.

did he go through with it???

I can recommend it too. Went to a clinic to have it done when in Scandanavia. Dick was anethantised gentle and I was made comfortable - but it still hurt a bit. As Peakcouple says, it heals quickly but you do need to size up as soon as you can. Sex is definitely 100% better for me and OH loves me to ride her from behind with the ring ball rubbing her g spot.

Drawbacks? Gets me hornier during the day when the ring rubs (I am uncircumsised) but the feeling fantastic.

hampshirecouple wrote:

did he go through with it???

Not yet hampshirecouple. He keeps planning to getting it done on a weekend but we have been busy and something always comes up. He has said about going next weekend as it works for both of us. Will let you know!

If it helps your boyfriend decide, mine has one has really likes it. He got it done last year and says it feels good and glad he got it done. I like the look of it and he changes from a ring to a bar depending on what he feels like.

Genuinely, what's the appeal of getting one (either for the wearer or the reciever)? I personally can't see any upsides and for me having (another) hole down there (not to mention needles) is a no no no in my mind!

My boyfriend got one as he liked the look of it and read it can enhance things for him, which he says it does. For me, I can feel it inside and it does give me some extra stimulation.