Boyfriend got a penis piercing!

He’s talked about getting one since last year and my boyfriend went and got his penis piercing (Prince Albert) this weekend. I’ve only seen it on a photo but can’t wait to see it in real life. He seems very happy with it so far and I was happy for him to get one. Any men or couples with piercings, do you enjoy them?

1 Like

Happy days! That should be pretty fun when you next see him :smiley: the stories I’ve heard about them sort of piercings sound like it could add a rather indulgent new twist on things in the bedroom

I also have a PA and I must admit, it can be a lot of fun. The pleasure can be so much more intense and the bars/balls/rings can sometimes rub partners in whole new ways.

The downside is of course waiting for the blasted thing to properly heal before playing with it!

Very cool, I’m sure you and he will enjoy it. My husband has been pierced down there for years and it’s a great little naughty secret. I like it and it adds something when he leaves it in for sexy time.

3 more weeks healing and youre good generally

Well it’s been over a month now and I got to see it and use it last night ‘in-person’ :yum: and I love it! I think it looks really good and he likes it now it is over the worst of the healing. He’s been playing with it quite a bit on his own also apparently, as expected :roll_eyes: :grinning:

1 Like

One of my biggest loves is tattoos/piercings so I’ve always wanted genital piercings but my partner is against it :-1: