Boyfriend’s Fantasy ... help!

Hi all! I’m new here and after some advice.

I’ve been with my partner for quite a few years now. He’s my first and only sexual partner.

At the start of our relationship, our sex life was great. But only because of the amount of sex we were having, it was all quite… vanilla still. Due to me loosing my virginity to him, I was after sex all the time. After a year or so that died down (I don’t know why!!!). Anyway, we’re trying to get our sexual relationship on track again, started using lots of toys (thanks love honey!) etc…

He’s mentioned a few times in passing about being turned on by latex gloves, specifically purple ones.
I can be quite shy in the bedroom, especially when roleplay is introduced. He doesn’t see me as the dominant type, and when I try to be I get really shy and don’t know what to do. I’ve just bought some purple latex gloves, so can’t wait for them to arrive and try them out. But… what do I do? What do I wear with them? He’s not thaaat into lingerie/outfits and unfortunately lovehoney don’t do any that fit me anyway as I’m very petite and small.
I really want to make his fantasy a reality, but I know I’ll be super stuck and don’t want to ruin it for him!

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks all :orange_heart:

5 Likes

It cries out role play, with an appropriate outfit, choose yours and your partners fantasy, nurse, customs officer, police officer, etc…

In role play you take on another persona, so limited only by your imagination.

1 Like

You should talk to him and figure it out together. I’m sure once you’ve done it a few times then the confidence will build up.

It’s quite a turn on when the OH shows up in lingerie and heels when I least expect it… :wink:

2 Likes

Hello @finallycummingat24 :wave:t2:

I’ll get to the fantasy bit in a minute, but what immediately jumps out at me is that you’re only thinking of his pleasure! Remember good partnered sex takes (at least) two, and that means you have to be turned on, into it, and get pleasure too! We can all do special things that partners may be into, but I just want to make sure you don’t forget about any fantasies you may have!

With the purple latex gloves it sounds really exciting, and I’m sure he’s gonna be absolutely speechless. With most things, I guess it’s about getting behind what he’s into about them - is it a character they’re attached to? Is it the feel? Is it the colour/shine? Once you know that you’ll be able to play on it a bit. So if it’s the feel, then lots of touching all over his body etc. If it’s the look, then doing things to him that he can see and also to yourself.

I’d say the main thing with any of this kind of stuff is confidence - even if you don’t feel it in the moment. Acting confident and being enthusiastic about what you’re doing is so attractive. Try and relax, play with it, go wild and most importantly enjoy!

6 Likes

Thanks for your reply! He’s really hard to talk to when it comes to sexual stuff, he kinda shuts down, which obviously in turn makes it hard for myself with him being my only ever sexual partner.

1 Like

Hi! Thanks so much for your reply.

To be honest, I get turned on just by seeing him turned on, and enjoy it nonetheless. He does a lot for me in the bedroom which is kinda why I’d like to return the favor!

He’s really hard to speak to when it comes to sexual things. He kinda shuts down and it’s hard for me to get the information I need out of him. He’s not the kind of outfit/roleplay guy, which makes it difficult because I’m guessing the obvious one for most would be a nurse outfit.

I think the main problem here might be my confidence to be honest, I get too much in my head and worry that I’m doing everything wrong or making a fool out of myself. Maybe I need to work on this before I can move on with the glove thing.

Thanks so much for your reply, it actually helped a lot and I’ll try my hardest to get the answer to those questions! :heart:

2 Likes

Hello @finallycummingat24!

As my profile name suggests, I’m very much into latex!

When my other half wears latex, it doesn’t even have to be anything special in terms of efforts dressing up. For me, her just wearing latex gloves and touching me in them is enough to send me wild. We’ve explored latex stockings, gloves, crotchless pants and even rubber socks. Whatever she wears - it can simply be short rubber gloves - and I’m like putty!

I’d say put them on and the rest will no doubt take care of itself and if that involves the gloves going with an outfit or even more rubbery wear…all a bonus!

Good luck, and enjoy the rubbery heaven!

3 Likes

…oh, and another thing @finallycummingat24 - I found it REALLY difficult to broach the latex thing with my other half. I felt embarrassed to say I was into it and that I really wanted her to wear something rubbery. Your chap may feel a bit embarrassed to talk about it, so maybe just surprising him with the gloves on might break the ice. Just a thought… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @latex_lover1 … Thanks so much for both your replies!

Thanks for putting my mind at ease, your comments have certainly helped. :blush:

The gloves he likes are simply the purple latex style that you’d find in perhaps hospitals/beauticians etc. He hasn’t stressed anything about other styles of latex, or colours, although perhaps I’ll look into some latex stockings/outfits to see if this is something he is also into! (If I’m quite honest, I’ve always wanted to wear some anyway :speak_no_evil:)

Thanks again, hopefully, as you say the gloves will be the ice breaker :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

It’s a massive bonus that you say you’d quite like to try some stockings because YOU’RE also getting something out of it as well as your other half. If he is feeling a little uneasy about broaching it all, if you’re enjoying wearing stockings and gloves then it’ll certainly put him at ease.

I love any kind of latex. Why do I love it? I love how it clings to the skin, I love the super smooth feel, the way it feels on me and my intimate regions, the smell and when you shine it with shiner, the way it, well, SHINES!

I’d recommend gloves as a good place to start as your boyfriend would like, as well as any stockings, socks etc…

Above all, HAVE FUN and have fun EXPLORING together!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! :purple_heart:

I certainly recommend these:

and these:

2 Likes

They look amazing, I’ve added them both to my wishlist. Maybe an extra Christmas surprise for him (if I can wait that long). Thanks again!