Boys cumming more than once...

can this happen or does it only happen once when you have sex...?

my boyfriend can when stoned or rolling

There has to be a break in between one orgasm and the next, at least for me. As far as I am aware multiple orgasms as they are to women can not happen with boys, At least I have never heard of it but someone here might say different.

Not normally during one session, but saying that i did actually manage it twice once... long time ago.

I think I am correct in saying that technically speaking it is a multiple orgasm if it is more than one orgasm from the same erection. I seem to remember reading that somewhere before.

As for me, very occasionally when I'm very very horny I might be able to maintain an erection after cumming, but the next orgasm always take ages (no complaints from her). But mostly it goes down and I have a break pleasuring her (hands, oral, toys etc) until I'm ready for round two. Cumming again in quick succession must be impossible......well for me it is anyway lol.

the first time i made love with my wife to be i came twice without losing my erection or even withdrawing however that was after a 2 year break. It would be possible to repeat it I suppose but the second time without a break it is so hard to have a climax it isnt really enjoyable

Occasionally do during intercourse itself, though often can when recieving oral

my record is 6 in 1 session. mostly through intercourse. n when i was a bit younger lol.

I have had multiple orgasms but the second is really weak with less spunk

My boyfriend always says he finds it too sensitive to really be touched after he orgasms, but we have carried on a few times (if we haven't seen each other for while-I hear ya, Gunther!), and it took forever for him to orgasm the second time.

The operative word being boys lol

It seems younger males (boys) are more able to do this than older men

I'm 48 and if I haven't had sex for about a week, I can cum and stay hard but the next cum is very hard to get, usually end up wanking either in her or over her boobs

I've always been able to I think.

It all depends on something called the refractory period, which is "the recovery phase after orgasm during which it is physiologically impossible for an individual to have additional orgasms"

Now, this period can vary between people and be effected by things like age, mood and sexual excitement.

I have a very short refractory period, so it's fairly easy for me to have orgasms reasonably close together. I believe my record was six in an hour, but my PC muscles were aching after that! Usually if i'm having some me time i'll go twice, but if i'm horny three is usually where I head for.

But then, it all varies. Sometimes the first orgasm can be pants and the second great and vice versa. I'm not looking forward to getting older and losing the ability, so i'm taking a use it or lose it approach. =D

When I was younger I managed six times in one night but there was hardly a dribble of semen for the last one! Now, I can still get an erection again a few minutes after cumming the first time but, as others have mentioned, cumming again can take ages especially if I'm wearing a condom. But that may not be all bad news for the lady involved :-)

I once had a partner who could orgasm without ejaculating... which was FUN. He could orgasm two or three times per session, only ejaculating the last time. Tantra!

In general, most men need a break between orgasms -- it's called the refractory period. Women have this too, actually :) The length of time needed varies from person to person, and yes, it does increase with age!

Yeah I've had a quite a few in a night, it's as long as we get a 2 minute break between each one!

It's okay*

My OH and I have sex sessions were we just keep going reguardless its not couted as a good one unless he's came atleast 4 times and hes rarely floppy during xxx

My ex used to be able to cum, keep his hard on and then cum again a while later. I haven't met another guy who could do this x

My OH has a trick to orgasm without cumming he can do it to stop almost anything, so if he wants to not pee or to pause it or whatever or to not cum he'll put his finger on his gouch and press, no idea if this works with other guys I chuckled when he was proving it to me :') xx