Bra sizing question...

I've read the reviews, but unsure if this bra would look good on me and not emphasise my lack of boobs:  http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32861  Do you think this would boost my 30Bs?

I'm also confused about the sizing, as it says that the model is a 32DD and wears a 6-8 (which would suggest that even the smallest size would be way too big for me), but I would NEVER have thought she was as big as that - could actual, non-vanity sized DD boobs fit into a size 6-8 bra?

Any advice?

The link is taking me to a discontinued cock strap? :L

That's the weirded link mess up I've ever made! Is it working now?

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

That's the weirded link mess up I've ever made! Is it working now?

Yeah its working now, I have this I'm somewhere between a 30 and 32 (but buy 32 for comfort reasons) and cup size B, its comfty to wear, and whilst not giving me a ton of cleavage I defo dont look flat chested or have the dreaded 'empty cup' however I remeber thinking I wish the band was tighter around the back (its not adjustable) so If your a 30 it may be a tad loose?

Sorry if that made no sense :L x

No, that really helps. I don't expect cleavage (can't get that from anything unfortunately) so it is just the 'empty cup' look that concerns me. I'll maybe give it a try then, as what you've said sounds quite positive. Thanks!

Just put it on and it feels fine around the back, must have been mixing it up with something else. It does give you a nice look, and I do feel more 'booby' in it, but there isnt enough lift to give me proper cleavage (thats wishfull thinking in any bra for me!) I'm still not sure if the half cup style is the most flattering but I do actually look like I own a pair of boobs when wearing it so happy dayS!

Definatley recommend giving it a try, returns policy an all, plus having looked again at the picture it looks the same boob-wise as when I wear it. :) xxx

To me it doesnt look like shes wearing that bra properly and maybe thats why she looks smaller? The underwire seems to be way to low to be supporting her breasts.

I also have this and it boosts my cleavage.... After having kids, they aren't my most favourite area as I always feel the lack fullness...

I hop from b/c constantly at the min, I'm more b than c as I've lost weight again. I only uploaded a pic of me wearing this bra earlier. Maybe pic might help xx

I'm the same as you ruby i'm lusting after it but i don't know how it will fit i'm a 36b and a 14-16. think i'm just going to have to try it and return the bra if it doesn't fit.

PS. its in the 2 for £20 offer :)