Braless

I'm thinking about going braless more often and not just around the house. Nights out with a really nice dress stroll on the beach that kind of thing.

I'm just wondering if anybody has any advice to keep them under control without the bra. I love the feeling of no underwire but with 40 FF they tend to move about a bit without something to hold them still.

No chance of me doing that - for the reasons you've stated ! lol xx just feels uncomfortable after a while x

I go braless at night on hols, have a couple of halter dresses that show off my tits without losing shape, my hubby loves itwhen I go braless and insist I pack the dresses, Cause a stir when I go topless on the beach as I'm a 36FF - so go for it!

I can only really go bra-less round the house & in the garden. It's such a sense of freedom with no underwire! However, the twins have to be supported when I'm out in public!

I own quite a few vest tops with secret support built into them... Or try a boob tube type top that is nice and tight so holds everything in place a bit better? Go for it girl! X

😊❤️

Iv got a really stretchy lbd that's great without a bra gives me clevage and everything but it's a little smart for everyday wear or poping down the pub it's more of a posh dinner type dress. I like the idea of a boob tube might try my hand at making myself one and I could try and design a top similar in design to my lbd.

Do you girls find you get more attention if your without the support? My nipples get quite hard so will be noticeable through most tops.

I could never go without a bra, I'm a 36GG and even in the mornings, when I'm up having breakfast before getting dressed, I get horrendous backache from the strain of carrying them braless. It would make clothes shopping much easier though, as I find they don't tend to make backless bras in big sizes so any low back dresses I have to avoid etc.

So there's the backache, but also the jiggle! I feel like they're gonna rip off my chest if I'm going down the stairs without a bra, and after I ovulate they get incredibly sore and any movement at all hurts so bad, even to the point where I have to wear sports bras in bed :/

I love being bra less but as a 38/40 F/FF, it's a bit dangerouse to do anything very energetic. I think a halter neck top would work well but make sure it's got a wide strap around the neck or it might dig in.

Do you own a large sarong? Very versatile and can be tied in many ways to wrap or cover your boobs without the need for a bra. A sarong top with a long floaty skirt for a casual afternoon?

I don't have a sarong but that's a good idea might look in to getting one. Might be a good option for the beach too as bikinis tend to look like nipple covers on me unless I spend loads which I don't want to be doing for the 3 days of summer.

If you are an E cup or less, and you want something in the middle, the Bravado Body Silk bras are amazingly comfortable. They're maternity bras, although they come with a kit to convert them to ordinary bras, and they have no underwires or rigid sections, they're stretchy all over. Pretty good support, too. I can't wear underwired or ordinary softcup bras due to chronic pain (every single bra that poor woman in Bravissimo brought me resulted in ARGGGH GET IT OFF ME), and I adore these things. If I really don't want to wear a bra, though, I go for a tight-fitting cotton camisole top.

Probably going off the desired route slightly and from a man's point of view DD cup downwards with a tight T shirt or vest couldn't be anymore of a turn on to be honest I hope it feels as good for the girls as it looks for the boys. As a subject for discussion the more braless women in the world the better regardless of size/shape is a total+ be free lady's and thank you.

Zerlina wrote:

If you are an E cup or less, and you want something in the middle, the Bravado Body Silk bras are amazingly comfortable. They're maternity bras, although they come with a kit to convert them to ordinary bras, and they have no underwires or rigid sections, they're stretchy all over. Pretty good support, too. I can't wear underwired or ordinary softcup bras due to chronic pain (every single bra that poor woman in Bravissimo brought me resulted in ARGGGH GET IT OFF ME), and I adore these things. If I really don't want to wear a bra, though, I go for a tight-fitting cotton camisole top.

I like the sound of these but I'm a bIt big for them at FF/G. I don't mind underwire it would just be nice to have a break from being constricted but not just around the house In my lounging around baggy t shit and pants. I'd love to be able to feel free on a night out.

I generally don't wear a bra, even when I was breast feeding I didn't (just put pads on the inside of my dress / top. I've never had an issue with support, even when they were massive during breastfeeding, but then again they don't bounce that much or get in the way even when running (currently DD's).

My nipples are very perky and can sometimes draw eyes, but I've never had anyone comment negativly.

I just like how I don't have to worry about it in the morning when getting dressed if I'm honest. Although I do like bras, and own a lot, I just like the relaxed nature of wearing no bra.

Due to being braless most of the day, mine have started to sag. I'll wear one when out, but sometimes if i'm nipping to the shops, I won't bother with one. My weight is up and down at the moment. I can be anthing from a 40E at my smallest to a 40ff /42E. It's mainly my back size that chainges, making the cup size smaller.

I'm lucky that they don't give me backache, but my boobs seem small compared to some of you ladies!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Due to being braless most of the day, mine have started to sag. I'll wear one when out, but sometimes if i'm nipping to the shops, I won't bother with one. My weight is up and down at the moment. I can be anthing from a 40E at my smallest to a 40ff /42E. It's mainly my back size that chainges, making the cup size smaller.

I'm lucky that they don't give me backache, but my boobs seem small compared to some of you ladies!

I've spoken to someone who has studied lingerie at uni and apparently research shows that sagging boobs isn't due to someone wearing a bra, basically if it's going to happen it's going to happen with or without a bra.

Although it'll be interesting to see if there's more research on it =).

Mine haven't sagged and even after breast feeeding I still have very perky firm boobs. But I may just be lucky and have that particular type =). I've been braless almost everyday for about 5 years now.

my partner is 34dd with big nipples ,she gets lots of looks when she goes braless under tight tops,when her nipples get stiff you cant miss them,i love men looking at her tits,she goes braless under a sheer top to give the delivery men a treat. when we had our washing machine repaired she wore a sheer top with mini skirt ,seeing her tits and big nipples then her lace thong pulled into her pussy made is day.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

horny husband wrote:

my partner is 34dd with big nipples ,she gets lots of looks when she goes braless under tight tops,when her nipples get stiff you cant miss them,i love men looking at her tits,she goes braless under a sheer top to give the delivery men a treat. when we had our washing machine repaired she wore a sheer top with mini skirt ,seeing her tits and big nipples then her lace thong pulled into her pussy made is day.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Haha, I answered the door to the Postie who was delivering...you guessed it..,a Lovehoney package (!) and I was wearing a skimpy silky nighty, lol. Felt like such a naughty minx ;) shame he wasn't hot though...

Lady Ness wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I've spoken to someone who has studied lingerie at uni and apparently research shows that sagging boobs isn't due to someone wearing a bra, basically if it's going to happen it's going to happen with or without a bra.

Although it'll be interesting to see if there's more research on it =).

Mine haven't sagged and even after breast feeeding I still have very perky firm boobs. But I may just be lucky and have that particular type =). I've been braless almost everyday for about 5 years now.

Lady Ness is right (I study lingerie at uni too). Bra's aren't really a necessity to keep up perky breasts, they are more of an accessory to fashioning perky breasts under clothing and to hide the nipple. And of course to make women feel, look amazing and for comfort :)

Being braless isn't really for me, I love lingerie too much and wearing a beautiful set each day makes me feel great. However, there are bra's I wear that are pure lace which my nips can't help but show through, so that sometimes makes me look like I've gone braless which is a great feeling too.

I'm not wearing a bra in my avatar pic, (probably fairly obvious really), and don't normally go without one, but I was in the mood for it that day and the top I was wearing was tight, so actually gave my boobs a bit of support and felt quite nice not having boob-prisons. The first time I wore an underwire bra since having my baby girl, I hated it, so went back to my maternity bras, despite the fact I'm not breastfeeding... So much nicer not having wires.