Bras... which one are you???

my oh is a number 1 used to be a number 2 until she got a bigger bust size

I cannot understand how option 3 works... I may try it tonight.

Also surely its more complicated/hurts putting it on at the front and twisting? I really thought everyone just did it up at the back.... Unless it's a cheeky man-confusing front-fastener.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I put it on and fasten at the back. The "normal" way External Media

I did do number 2 when I first started wearing bras though.

Adx

I thought everyone did '2' when they first started wearing bra's....

Not me! Errr... Sorry, carry on...

I do it 1 or 2. Partly depends on the type of bra, longline bras tend to do at the front as there is a lot more hooks.

I always put my bra on backwards, fasten it at the front on my tummy ish and then spin and lift, i couldn't do it any other way, a couple of times my partners put my bra on for me and done it the other way (if my arms been sore or something) but it just doesn't feel right to me!

i think i will always be someone who puts it on backwards and twists!

VW x

I'm another one who needs to shoogle!

Kind of lean forward into cups, shoogle into place and then dislocate my shoulders and wrists doing it up at the back!

Cant do the twisty way, I end up giving myself a chinese burn!

xx

I'm a 2! Do it up and twist it round.... however, my girlfriend does something strange with grabbing her bra straps to help her do it up! might be in a 4 in there somewhere :P x

I'm do mine up the number 2 way, have far too many hooks at the back to try number 1 and my boobs are FAR too big to try the number 3..... i'd end up wearing it as a necklace with my arms stuck in the position of a T-Rex as I walk into the local A&E for help =S

Haha to M81!!! thats would be quite funny!! i have quite sixeable boobs and i find number 3 easy lol xxxx

Sizeable even x

chels18 wrote:

I'm a 2! Do it up and twist it round.... however, my girlfriend does something strange with grabbing her bra straps to help her do it up! might be in a 4 in there somewhere :P x

Option 4?! Do they never end?! I'm worried that I'll get to 80 and have to switch options because I won't be able to reach my back any more :(

Even if I'm wearing a bustier with a squillion (ok, probably 20) hook & eye fastenings at the back I still put it on the right way & do the clasps up at the back.

Do I have abnormally long arms or something?

Oook.

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Even if I'm wearing a bustier with a squillion (ok, probably 20) hook & eye fastenings at the back I still put it on the right way & do the clasps up at the back.

Do I have abnormally long arms or something?

Oook.

No! We're normal! It's everyone else that's weird...

I'm a 34jj-34k and a number 1.

I do way number 2 mostly, though I can also do 1 without problems xD I just find it more comfortable to see what Im fiddling with!

I'm the first kind. I've done it the second way occasionally when the bra hooks are being annoyingly fiddly (if they've been squished, for example), but it's usually easier the other way for me. Unless I'm putting on a basque when it's been a while, then I do up most of it at my side and swirl it round to the back to do the last couple of hooks.

number 2 for me.

Im number 1, just put it on a reach behind and fasten it. Simples lol