Bras?

Anyone know of a good bra or brand of cleavage boosting?
I have big breasts but little cleavage and it's so difficult to find cleavage enhancing bras in anything bigger than a C, I'm a 36DD/E and just can't find very many!

I love asda bras ,and I'm a 36e they fit really well and are not expensive x

My OH has really been round the houses with different bra makes. She's tried cheap ones from everywhere she's also tried the fitting services in all the major department stores. At the moment she's loving Victoria's secret. They're pretty pricey but she tells me they're worth it. And I suppose 3 decent bras that last ages is better than buying loads of cheap ones every few months? At least that's what she told me. I should add everyone's different and you probably need to spend a while finding the brand that suits you best

I used to be a 36E but am now a 34DD. With both sizes, and those inbetween, I found that balcony bras gave me the best lift, support, and clevage. Plunge bras do absolutely nothing for me!

I've tried loads of balcony bras from asda, however they tend to push my boobs outwards. For clevage the best ones I've found when on a budget are tesco, sainsburys and primark. Primark balconys are probably my favourite though.

before i shrunk to a 32D Primark bras used to be good for cleavage if you went for their more upmarket range. next time you're out on a shopping trip and you're in Primark, M&S, Debenhams, La Senza etc. pick out some bras you like and take them in the changing room try them on see how good the cleavage is shops don't mind you trying on bras if you're in M&S ask for a fitting and the lady will find you the type of bra you want to try on

My wife is 34DD and her faves are Boux Avenue and Ted Baker

I'm a C and I usually get all my bras from primark or h&m, I have all sorts of styles: balcony, plunge, push up, super push up. the most flattering for me are my super push up bras as they really enhance my boobs and make them look bigger.

Try the Lepel Fiore plunge bra - it goes up at least to 36DD in a padded shape, so it should give you what you want. Plus you can always get in in white, black and nude together with whatever fashion colours they do at the time. I'm weasring a 36DD right now in a beautiful silver-grey colour and given that I"m male with not very big boobs I'm getting close to cleavage.

Google Lepel Fiore for more info.

Hope that helps.