Breast massaging

My OH adores having her breasts massaged and nipples played with as part of foreplay. We started a family and she was keen to breast feed as long as possible. As the breast feeding slowed down she got me to massage her breasts and she continued to produce milk for quite some time. This attention kept her very aroused and horny. She often masturbated while i focussed on her breasts.
Any one got similar stories or experiences

4 Likes

For us, Mrs. Val’s breasts are tricky. She doesn’t like nipple clamps yet loves biting and twisting yet sometimes they are sore.
I have used a massage candle on them and she has loved it. The next time she isn’t interested. She has 36 D’s so I love to play. I would love to try and make her orgasm just from breast and nipple play but she needs to stroke me to get off.
There seems to be more tricks to her breasts than her clit!

I remember how great it was to reclaim my body after the kids were done, although to be honest the sensation in my breasts has never quite been as sensitive as before breastfeeding. A good pinching or tugging does seem to have a direct link to my clit sensitivity, but not liking to point of pain. It seems to be a fine line from stimulation to distraction, and I don’t want distraction when chasing an orgasm

2 Likes

My wife used to be able to orgasm from nipple stimulation but over the years she has lost this sensitivity and derives very little pleasure from breast or nipple stimulation.

Fortunately she knows that I love touching and licking her nipples and she is quite happy for me to spend as much time there as I wish.

3 Likes

My oh breast were and still are amazing even after children. She breast fed as well and to be honest I would worry a little while she was breast feeding that her breasts and nipples wouldn’t be the same again. But they havnt changed at all. I can still make her come just from playing with her nipples with just my fingers and only takes a few moments. Havnt met nipples like it before lol they are the best and she gets so wet from me playing with them.

4 Likes

Using a breast pump killed my nipples, it now takes a lot for me to feel anything through nipple stim and it just doesn’t really do it for me. But I play along for my partner because I know he enjoys it. Mind you we just broke up again so I won’t need to do that anymore. Not only did the pump kill my sensitivity it stretched my nips so they’re much bigger than they used to be.

1 Like

Same re the bigger nips.
Sorry to hear about your split :frowning:

1 Like