Breast pump for nipple play

People seem to like the nipple suckers and the clamps for play, but has anyone tried using one of those automatic breast pumps? Would it be too much for male breasts to handle or is it a general bad idea for some reason?

I never knew you could get automatic breast pumps other than the ones you use to express milk?

I’ve used a nipple and clitoral manual pump and they are great. Also used on my partner but it wasn’t for him. They’re a similar experience to the nipple suckers :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah they are a bit more pricey but do a fair bit of a sucking pattern, used to have one when kids were younger. Just never tried it out for anything other then milk collection. But it was rather powerful little vacuum machine.

Are you thinking of something like this @Toolman31 (obviously not the clit part for a man!)?

Automatic nipple pumps appeal to me too but I’ve got mixed thoughs about them so I haven’t tried yet. I’d prefer one with some kind of pattern which this one doesn’t seem to have but I have seen them elsewhere.

Very similar, although they look good, was thinking like the breast milking ones that suck then stop then suck again and again. Figured it could be nice on a few different places.

I can’t see why you shouldn’t use them. You can get ones that suck and stop etc as a sex toy but LH don’t sell them at the moment. I’ve seen one elsewhere but obviously can’t link to it. But if it doesn’t bother you I don’t see why you can’t use the real thing.

Might see what I can find, seen bigger ones for penises to go in as well which look like fun.

1 Like