Breast tattoo turn on or turn off

I think like most it depends more on the art you have done a nice pattern or design along the side can look amazing of the work is done right but at the end of the day if you want one and it makes you happy go for it as for the breastfeeding it's tuff!! It's not for other people to judge

Research your artist and make sure to ask them how well the tattoo will age.

I have a large tattoo going between and above my breasts, It was going to be on them too but I changed the placement so that it wont droop/change position as much with age.

*raises hand*

Turn ON for me, and especially if it's well done.

As for breast feeding, I don't think the baby will mind at all, and (s*d everyone else) youd be more likely to get in trouble with some busybody breastfeeding in the first place than having a tattoo.

![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Zephron wrote:

*raises hand*

Turn ON for me, and especially if it's well done.

As for breast feeding, I don't think the baby will mind at all, and (s*d everyone else) youd be more likely to get in trouble with some busybody breastfeeding in the first place than having a tattoo.

![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

🙌  🙌

Really does depend. 90% of the time it wouldn't be an issue.

Darcy M wrote:

It will be quite big to suit size of boob.
A blue 3D butterfly

Lush idea. Dont worry what others think x
Sorry posted twice..damn phone

Not concerned re breast feeding I'm past that stage, nearly 39 so not an issue. Have contacted tattooist & he's off for 2weeks but will discuss size & placement when back. After advise from others might have to review placement due to having large boobs highly likely to droop & want my butterfly to continue to look well. Might get a smaller one or 3 stars on side of breast & the 3D butterfly on hip/pubic bone.

Underboob dotwork that follows the curves of the breast is very erotic in my view. It looks like it could be part of a lacy bra but the boobs are in full view! Result.

A woman's body is hers to do with as she pleases.

Iam old school I guess don't like the currents trend of tats on everything.

I think the female form is beautiful enough doesn't need enhancing.