Breast tattoo turn on or turn off

Planning a tattoo on side of breast beside nipple. I'm female is this a turn on or turn off.

I think the answer would largely depend on the person. We all have different tastes. Some like tattoos and some hate them. If you like it, then who cares whether somebody else finds it a turn on or a turn off?

I'm getting it regardless of what pple say just interested in opinions. I've big breast so think it will look great.

Not a fan of small tattoos specifically around a boob but some sort of climbing pattern type tatt from say thigh to side boob looks incredibly sexy

Its all about personal preference - I have several tatts, all with personal meaning - some people like them, some just say 'why??'

As for postioning- again its very personal - I have to agree with stuburns, I think too small, especially if you have big boobs, could look a little odd. Having said that, its not my boob, and I am never going to see of so who cares what I think!!!!

Hope you are pleased once its done xxxx

I do have tattoos although sadly none on my boobs. I'd find it a real turn though xx

It will be quite big to suit size of boob.
A blue 3D butterfly

A blue 3D butterfly

Darcy M wrote:

A blue 3D butterfly

Sounds beautiful xx

I don't mind small ones, but big ones can look ugly (IMHO).

Had a girlfriend many years ago who had two small butterflies on her boobs.I thought they looked fine.

I'm not totally against them, my wife has 8 small ones, big one on you breast, me personally, NO.

I`m not against them,it depends on how tastefully they are done,but if you have large boobs,are you prepared for droop/stretch when you are older distorting the image?

For me a tattoo has to mean something, so no matter what you have or where if it has meaning to you it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

My OH doesn't like tattoos, I have one on my right upper arm but it was a celebration of passing my uni degree and is important to me. I really struggled towards the end of uni. He doesn't mind it.

So if its important to you, go for it and don't worry what anyone else thinks.

For me, it would depend very much on the quality of the art and whether or not it enhances or detracts from natural beauty. I have seen a lot of beautiful people with beautiful art, but in most cases their body would be just as beautiful without ink. Unfortunately I have seen a lot of ugly (IMO) tattoos that take some of the beauty away (again, IMO). I don't have any ink for this reason! lol

As a boob and bum man who loves tattoos, something that strengthens the beauty can only be wonderful?

Darcy M wrote:

Planning a tattoo on side of breast beside nipple. I'm female is this a turn on or turn off.

Big big turn off. Don't do it or at least think about for 10 years befor you commit

Could cause a stir, breastfeeding with a huge tattoo? Just a thought.

I have lots of tattoos already and for me, personally, I don't think I ever want anything on my boobs or bum. Then again, "never say never" - who knows what the future holds. 

I've seen many-a-tattooed boob in my time though and they can look great! 

Just research your tattooist and make sure you get good work and I'm sure it will look amazing. Tattoos are about how you carry yourself so if you love it, that love will shine from within you through your boobs into the world. Hoorayy!

One thing though - I think a tat on yer tatter might hurt quite a bit.... yowch!  

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Could cause a stir, breastfeeding with a huge tattoo? Just a thought.

I wouldn't let this be a concern though. Of course good to think about, but I'm ALL for causing a stir. This would just encourage me more so! :P