Breastmilk/lactation - do you enjoy it?

As I’m still producing my liquid gold, I’m just curious how many people enjoy it? It was never something I thought about until I actually managed to feed my youngest, and then different partners expressed some form of opinion on it and I can’t say I mind it to be honest :woman_shrugging:t3:
I’ve found that a lot of men that absolutely detest the idea, get curious enough to try sucking, tasting, or milking me, and then thoroughly enjoy it :joy: the way their faces light up when they manage to squirt my milk everywhere; priceless :joy::joy:

6 Likes

A partners breast milk post birth, is fine. Some one else’s, no just no.

2 Likes

I have to admit with my first long term partner it was a huge turn on for me. Unfortunately I was only allowed to indulge once.

2 Likes

When my wife was nursing (2 kids) I loved it. There were a few times I got to rowdy with her in the bedroom and she sprayed all over, occasional dripping during cowgirl, but mostly (especially after#2) she has not been into nipple okay at all and keeps me away. But I was always happy to help lend a hand with clearing plugged ducts when the kids weren’t doing the trick. One of my favorite things!

Kid #2 is about to fully wean - there’s not much flow now, kinda just a night and morning comfort - and I’m hoping after a break from nursing her breasts will come back on the menu for me again!

I don’t thing she has ever felt sexy about it: she’s been pregnant or nursing for almost 8 years now and she’s totally over it.

2 Likes

My 5 month old slowly went off breast milk when I weaned him and the health visitor insisted I tried to get him to keep his milk intake up in some shape or form.

I made an Angel Delight with it…and yep…his dad ate the lot in one sitting and said it was nicer tasting than usual…

No I didn’t tell him…and he never showed any interest in wanting to try it straight from its source either…

:scream::scream::scream:

4 Likes

I used to drink my wifes milk(whilst having sex sucking on her boobies) never admitted to it,should have, she would have let me have as much as i wanted id say

4 Likes

Brilliant!

1 Like

Definitely should have! It’s not always easy to broach the conversations if it’s out of the blue, but once something’s on the menu you gotta be 100% honest about how it went for you!

1 Like

I flipping love it when my wife lactates whilst having sex or oral, I don’t hesitate to lick it up or suck it up! it’s very attractive and a massive turn on for me

2 Likes

My OH never breast fed our children but produced plenty of milk, which was great for me, as I would shower myself with it when she was on top and have a suck on her, one of the hottest things. Don’t know why some men freak out about it.

This is definitely one thing i regret not doing, I would of loved to have fun with her milk, i loved seeing those leakages.
:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

But we didn’t know each other well enough to bring up that kind conversation.

2 Likes

My mom said now i’m in my 40s, it’s gonna have to stop… :cry:

Mrs went off breast play completely while she was breastfeeding and was quite sensitive about her post birth body which was a shame. I loved her fuller breasts, and the extra weight on her bum and belly.

She was embarrassed by leaks and would often wear a bra with maternity pads in bed. I wish she’d not been that way. I did taste her milk if she leaked but never from sucking her breasts which was a definite no from her. I love her tits and give them a lot of attention in our normal play, I don’t think the milk would of made it more pleasurable although it did taste good but I did miss being able to play with her breasts until she’d finished weaning

2 Likes

Not for me . When my ( now ex) wife gave birth , watching her breastfeed was truly special . I did try once , but it wasn’t right for us .

Lactation and squirting are my masturbation fantasy. The bigger the breasts nipples and areole are the better. My oh found it very horny at the time and still wishes she had the ability to produce milk