Breathing Techniques

Has anyone any recommendations for reading up on breathing techniques (not chocking/breathplay) during sex or solo play. I have had a search on here and its referenced a few times but no detail. I tried some deep breathing while going solo recently not sure was it the edging or the deep breathing but it seemed to be a more intense expirence.

1 Like

Try search for tantric breathing technique I know there is a sexologist who has done a podcast about it but I can’t remember who it was.

1 Like

I’ve used “box breathing” (breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 4 sec, breathe out for 4 sec, hold for 4 sec) as a relaxation technique but never thought to try as part of sexy time… hmmm :thinking:

edited for speeling :wink:

1 Like

@Nvravrg69 would be interested to hear if you notice anything different.

I’ve never experienced nor explored breath play before :sweat_smile:

@AJSTAR breathing is as far as Im willing to go the other part of breath play is a hard pass.

I always hold my breathe last few seconds before and most of the orgasm then exhale near the end. I thought all guys do…

1 Like

@Davey123 If I do its unconsciously. To be honest Im trying so hard to hold back that everything else is ignored.

1 Like

Yeah I’d say that sort is very risky stuff to try but the type of breathing exercises you’ve been trying out sounds like a type of meditation of sorts :man_in_lotus_position:t2:

I find that my breathing stops during the most intense part of orgasm…and sometimes I stop or inhale really slowly during the initial moment of anal penetration.