Brenna

Hi Brenna, I still haven’t received and email link for one of the toys I am testing, and I don’t want you to think i haven’t done one

Hi. I think @Lovehoney_Brenna is off work until tomorrow. I’m not 100 percent sure but I’d be surprised if she was still here at this hour.

Just for future reference, if anyone needs it: :+1:

9 Likes

Having tested quite a few toys myself I have always emailed Brenna directly. She will then put your review on the main site.
As @Ian_Chimp mentioned email your review to community@lovehoney.co.uk I have always mentioned Brenna in the title heading and have not had a problem. I do believe there is no one singular link that is sent. Hope that helps.

5 Likes

Have you checked your spam? I’ve had the odd one end up there. Only ever had one tester email nor arrive and like others I emailed Brenna and had one same day.

Thanks guys, I didn’t realise she’s been off, so that would explain it, I just didn’t want to think I’ve got a freebie and ran away! I will use the above email if I haven’t received anything by the end of the week

Hi @ToysRusDevon I had the same issue other week. I emailed directly and link came almost immediately :+1:

1 Like

I’d say it depends when you got it and when the review is due. For example, some of the normal month deadline ones, I’ve had the link after a week of it being sent out. But if they are shorter deadlines then they’re generally sent out sooner. If your review is due then definitely email :blush: Also, just a note to add that if the product is already live (i.e. it’s already on the website) then you wouldn’t get a link and can just post it directly.

3 Likes

I usually email Brenna directly for things like this and she normally responds straight away. She’s very good.

1 Like