Broad City is HERE! *Yaaasss Kweeen!*

![](upload://jtqTJfBZGPC5S4D2zOfRPmBigWF.jpeg)

Introducing our newest collection of sex toys: Broad City Some High Class Sh*t

We've collaborated with the lovely peeps over at Comedy Central and Broad City to bring you this official collection of sensational toys!

Anyone else watch the show? I need to watch more!

I've had my eye on the wand, the g-spot vibe and the lipstick since we first clapped eyes on the samples!

Which toys have caught your attention? 

![](upload://sZF44F758WqxftoUkESmUQXSXy3.jpeg)

They look really groovy - I love the bright happy colours. I will have to check out this show now! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

New stuff!!!! I'm excited. I'll take a look!

The kegal balls and 10 function vibe look super cool, love the design of the new toys! Yassssss! The strap on looks super retro and we may have to fork out a few quid for some of this stuff

I'm very pleased with the toys I've had the chance to review! Now I have my eye on more! The Gspot vibe and lipstick vibe look great! and the plug would if it wasn't too big for me :P

YAAASSSS KWEEN!!

Loving reading through all the reviews so far and spotting all the BC quotes and references :D

mamz wrote:

I'm very pleased with the toys I've had the chance to review! Now I have my eye on more! The Gspot vibe and lipstick vibe look great! and the plug would if it wasn't too big for me :P

I looooove the look of the plug!! 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

mamz wrote:

So do I, but on the product page it doesnt give any dimensions ??

I've got my eye on the plug, kegel balls and wand! I loved the colour of the classic vibe I tested :)

What? No Shinjo green dildo?

Pity.

Obsessed with what i had the chance to test they're uh!mazing!! 😍😍

That plug 😍X

I’ve never watched Broad City but those toys look great 😍

I need to watch this...I've shamefully not even heard of it... Too obsessed with RU Paul at the moment 😀

Toys look beautiful!! ❤

*crawls out from under rock*

I just don't get it!!!

*crawls back under rock*

Xxx

I think ive been missing out, i'll add this to my next binge x

Loooooooove!!!!!!

I'd buy the pegging kit right away, but wouldn't even fit one butt cheek in there 😶

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

mamz wrote:

So do I, but on the product page it doesnt give any dimensions ??

Oh gaaahhhhd! 

I've now updated the specs so they should show on the product page soon. 

Insertable: 5 inches

Girth at widest: 5.25 inches

:)

Aims85 wrote:

I need to watch this...I've shamefully not even heard of it... Too obsessed with RU Paul at the moment 😀

Toys look beautiful!! ❤

RuDiculous! 😉

Shantay, you stay.