Bucket list

Other thing we would like to try are @FoxyLea87 wants to be completely dominated, she is also going to try and be femdom with me, (role reversal) its definitely going to be an interesting 2021 :grin:

2 Likes

I would say to mention it to your wife, she may enjoy the idea of role reversal and being that intimate with you :wink: x

2 Likes

They really do sound exciting! :fire: :blush:

1 Like

That’s at the top of my bucket list, I find it so sexy, mentioned it to my wife a couple of times, she seems up for it but hasn’t yet tried it

They’re all really exciting!

Same here. We play with prostate toys together and she’s made my legs shake with a Desire magic wand with dildo attachment, but I really want to try pegging. It’s just a threshold we’ve not crossed yet which is a shame. Love the idea of making a sexy bucket list though. Maybe the wife and I can both trade ideas that we wouldn’t have normally brought up. A sort of ‘you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours’ thing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I might start with the LH position of the weeks.amd see how we get on

1 Like

I also have a f*ck it list! Somehow managed to tick a couple off last year, but when dating/seeing other people is safe again I hope to do a lot more!

1 Like

Very basic one but losing my virginity is my only sexual one at the minute

3 Likes

Hopefully if you’re on here then you’re managing to make the most of your virginal status. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Would love to be pegged by the wife!

2 Likes

I love pegging my hubby, and being in control :wink:

2 Likes

My wife made one which is about 10 pages long, but I don’t feature in any of it.

As she said to me the other morning, “Who was that woman I dreamt I saw you with last night?”

2 Likes