Budding size queen?

Just recently I've noticed that I prefer toys that are more on the girthy side even though they cause a little bit of pain, it's just that full feeling that I can't get over and I love it. I'm small and tight but I just prefer toys to be that way now. Does it sound like I'm becoming a size queen? I mean I'm not saying I don't like thinner toys but they often make me feel like I'm missing something, which is the girth.

Does it really matter? I think it is up to each and every person to decide what toys do the trick for them. Have fun with any toy you can afford to buy. ;-)

It doesn't matter, no. I was just making an observation because it's really not something I would have expected of myself at all lol

I don't know where the line is drawn between preference for girthy toys and size queen? I guess if you want to label yourself such then go for it. Liking girth is a pretty common thing though, to me size queen would be anything from fisting upwards really but like I said no idea what the general concensus is.

I would also say that the pain isn't likely to be because you're small or tight, but rather that you aren't warmed up enough. I mean, babies come from there. It can stretch. If you're experiencing pain it doesn't sound like you're giving your body enough of a warm up, which isn't great sexual practise as you could do yourself an injury very easilly. So go for the girth by all means, but make use of those slim toys to get you comfortable and ready first!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I don't know where the line is drawn between preference for girthy toys and size queen? I guess if you want to label yourself such then go for it. Liking girth is a pretty common thing though, to me size queen would be anything from fisting upwards really but like I said no idea what the general concensus is.

I would also say that the pain isn't likely to be because you're small or tight, but rather that you aren't warmed up enough. I mean, babies come from there. It can stretch. If you're experiencing pain it doesn't sound like you're giving your body enough of a warm up, which isn't great sexual practise as you could do yourself an injury very easilly. So go for the girth by all means, but make use of those slim toys to get you comfortable and ready first!

Hmm that makes sense :)

+ with what lovebirds said.

I also like that slighty 'stretched' feeling when you use somtehing a little bigger, but I always warm up with a slim toy. If your hurting you need to use more lube and take things a bit slower. I cant stress how great lube is, I'd use the whole bottle in one go if it werent for the fact it costs money, and I'm already someone who gets very wet naturally. I also learnt the hard way that silicone toys need more lube than most because they can get a bit of drag when in use.

I think 'size queens' and 'power queens' are self appointed so if you want to be named as such then by all means crown yourself :P

Lol yeah I get what you mean

Ted_79 wrote:

Love this thread๐Ÿ˜‚

Why lol

Ted_79 wrote:

Just your honesty I think ๐Ÿ˜Š

I had an ex who started that way too. It ended up with three sums with VWE men ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lol I don't do group sex at all. But what does VWE mean?

Ohh, very well endowed lol just got that

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34171&reviewid=125004#customer_reviews

This is my review of the very large king cock I've just tested.

I like a bit of girth, it's my sub who is the size Queen, with 18 inch dildos, fists, arms and feet! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I like a bit of girth, it's my sub who is the size Queen, with 18 inch dildos, fists, arms and feet! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Hopefully not all at once lmao

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Yikes lol

I started anal play oh so long ago with a toy the size of a finger, many many years later I'm up to 4" dia having thought just a little bigger each time I got something new .