Build BDSM furniture yourself...?

I have a little “dream” and want to build something again.
It’s a kind of “BDSM furniture”.

Which one of you builds your own BDSM furniture…?

2 Likes

Not me, but it should be easy if you have diy skills

1 Like

That sounds like fun :smiley: alas I sense if I was to attempt something like this it’d possibly end up like a saw trap if you catch my drift :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Would love to see and hear updates as you progress with this dream

2 Likes

When I have some garage space I would definitely think about making something.

I made a custom stool for riding my butt plug

2 Likes

We made a bondage bench once using an old monks bench, some fake leather & foam for seat/back padding and some tie rings we got from a DIY store. It was old and tatty when we bought it on fleabay and looked great once finished.

Enjoyed a few sessions on it and then sold it for a fair bit. Did get a few odd looks feom the MIL and other visitors as it used to sit just inside the front door and the tie rings made it look particularly ‘suspicious’…:innocent::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

One of my first projects was a “bondage wardrobe”.
We wanted something that you could use to tie your partner up while standing.

It’s an easy way to hang up your jacket, and when you fold in the coat hooks…
…You can wonderfully handcuff and tie up your partner… :blush:

edited

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about building sex furniture for a while at reasonable prices for people what are your thoughts on that ?

Definitely possible. A bit of woodworking skills and some upholstery skills and you can do just about anything. My GF makes seats for old cars, and while we don’t have specific sex furniture in the bedroom, there are some modifications that we use. Especially her.