Bullet Vibrators - How do you use yours?

It's a bedroom staple, and usually considered the sex toy that guarantees zero to orgasm in under a minute. But I really think the bullet vibrator should be exploited to its full orgasmic potential! What are your favourite ways to use a bullet vibrator? I'm sure there are many creative ways to get the most out of these little pocket pals.

So, how do you use your bullet vibrator?

Here's some to get you started...

1. Go solo

Obviously the bullet is a reliable toy for achieving orgasm, but let it show you what it can do! If it's a multispeed bullet, try experimenting with the pulsations you use less often rather than cranking straight to your favourite. Let the bullet roam around, expanding its tingle territory to the inner thighs, perineum, anus, outer labia, or scrotum (yes, bullets are for men too!). Draw out the pleasure and don't forget - you can hold the bullet horizontally for more coverage as well as pinpointing with the rounded tip.

2. Go hands-free

Switch on your bullet and slip it into your underwear. Then challenge yourself to feel as much pleasure as possible without actually touching the bullet with your hands. Sit on a chair and grind against it, lie on the bed with a pillow between your legs and hump away, or hoik up your waistband and strut the house as you feel the deep vibrations. Give yourself permission to intervene when it all gets too much!

3. Get wet

Get a waterproof bullet and you can turn your bathroom into a vibrating playground too. What better way to make a bubble bath even more relaxing, or a shower more invigorating. Make sure you check the product description - the bullet needs to say 'Waterproof? Submersible' to withstand being complete submerged. The Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator, Tracey Cox Supersex 3 Speeds Secretvibe Bullet, Pin Ups 3 Speed Glitter Bullet and LoveHoney 7 Function Magic Bullet 2.0 are all suitable for underwater love.

4. Pimp your sex toys

There are many toys that are specially designed to fit a bullet in its base, like the Tracey Cox Supersex Advanced Anal Kit, but you don't need to stop there. Add a bullet to any closed-ended stroker sleeve, like the Tracey Cox Supersex Stroker, for a different sensation - or add the specially designed Fleshlight Mini Vibrating Bullet to your Fleshlight.

5. Massage

Weary shoulder and backs? Add a vibrating bullet to a sensual massage and roll the vibe over tired shoulders and backs to soothe away those aches and pains. We suspect, however, the massage will be short-lived as you or your lover will soon be wanting to stimulate you more intimately.

6. Foreplay

Let the bullet become an extension of your hand and stimulate your lover's neck, lower back, inner thighs and nipples. Alternate gentle strokes with your hands so they feel vibrations sometimes, and just the sensuality of your own touch at other times.

7. Oral sex

Unless you're an extremely selfless lover, you won't be able to withstand the eye-socket joggling and hold the bullet between your teeth, but holding it with your hand just under your jaw while you perform oral sex can give a little boost as you begin your work. On her, let the bullet help you stimulate her clitoris, or sit the bullet at the entrance to her vagina while you focus your attention on her clit. Let the bullet sit high above her clitoral hood for delectably teasing vibrations as you lick. On him, stroke the bullet over his testicles, or push either the rounded end or its length against his perineum while you focus on his penis. Trace the bullet up and down his shaft, or circle round the tip (carefully!). Take your cues from your partner so nothing becomes unbearably intense. For both men and women, a little anal attention is often a great way to enhance oral sex and using a bullet externally can be a comfortable way to introduce this.

8. During sex

Hold it, hold it! There are some positions where the bullet can sit happily in place, but a tiny slip in the wrong direction can thwart your efforts at the last minute so it's best to go for a position where you can easily direct the bullet to the right spot. Doggy style is always a great position for clitoral access, and if the woman props herself up with a pillow, she can easily use the bullet for her own pleasure - and he gets some vibrating pleasure too!

1 Like

Excellent post Alice, you've covered everything I would have said!

I usually just go for the hard and fast vibe speed, but I am loving the different vibration patters of the rends r-1 bullet! My fave is the ascending/descending wave pattern. It starts off teasing, but after a while it delivers the orgasm in fabulous waves of pleasure!

I use mine, on my own, part of foreplay, in the shower and bath, during sex and oral sex, basically i have a few, and they come everywhere!!! I wouldnt be without one xx

Thanks Alice, loving the post!

Think everything i would suggest has been said but i'm loving the tip about trying it with the TC Stroker. Going to give that a whirl when i see the OH...

Great post!

I will add that giving oral and using powerful toys makes me sneeze!

Really brilliant post Alice, very informative!

What a great post Alice thanks!

I've just brought myself the tracey cox 3 speed bullet and have my eye on more. Can't wait to them try out now after reading your post.

Loving the look of these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18534

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17715

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15661

Alice, what are some really quiet bullet vibes?

I live with others so quietness really helps unless I am alone, so can you recommend any quiet vibes?

Hair drying and a wank... Women are better at multitasking then I guess.

headsouth wrote:

One feature of so many of these vibes is a 3 speed / 7 speed / 94 speed modes, do they really make that much of a difference? isn't nore than 3 really a bit daft?

Aren't most usually 10 function but 3 speed?

The little LH Magic bullets have 7 functions i think? Three speeds and some different teasing pulsing sensations, i love some of them but i agree that some are a bit pointless.

I loved your review for that, AA!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I just came out the shower and I was about to dry my hair. I dried myself off and put my knickers on and decided to slip the bullet in my knickers while I dried my hair, so I wouldn't here the buzz from it while using it. Sitting cross-legged on the bed and drying my hair, I had to wriggle around a bit, but I really did orgasm rather well!

I do this quite often! if people are knocking around but i'm feeling horny i can get some relief and no-one knows!

Alice, in the bit about pimping up sex toys, what do you mean by adding a bullet to a Tracey Cox Stroker? Just hold it on the outside?

Sorry if thats a stupid question

Tupperwareheart wrote:

The little LH Magic bullets have 7 functions i think? Three speeds and some different teasing pulsing sensations, i love some of them but i agree that some are a bit pointless.

Yeah, usually this.

3 speeds and 7 functions that change the speed and pulsations throughout. Not 3 x 7.

bumble wrote:

Alice, in the bit about pimping up sex toys, what do you mean by adding a bullet to a Tracey Cox Stroker? Just hold it on the outside?

Sorry if thats a stupid question External Media

I guess however you want? What ever works best!

Love this thread! I love my bullet and teasing my oh with it. being a lesbian, my favourite trick is using a bullet between us both whilst grinding our lady bits together. My only gripe with bullets is that they run out of batteries too fast and can annoyingly conk out if having a long teasing session. Does anyone know the longest lasting bullet vibe sold by LH? I must say, i cant stop thinking about the pin-up range, i really want one of those sets. Theres even an orange (well, amber) one which is pure eye-candy to me! Also like the idea of the lightly textured sides!

headsouth wrote:

One feature of so many of these vibes is a 3 speed / 7 speed / 94 speed modes, do they really make that much of a difference? isn't nore than 3 really a bit daft?

Well, maybe for one person. So I would probably never use more than 3 (slow, fast, pulse probably) but someone else might only want the slow settings and a third person might want only pulsing. So more speeds caters to more people.

telemachus wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Well, maybe for one person. So I would probably never use more than 3 (slow, fast, pulse probably) but someone else might only want the slow settings and a third person might want only pulsing. So more speeds caters to more people.

For me I think it's the frequency of the vibrations that make the biggest difference.

Some vibes that I can feel are strong actually do nothing for me & the only thing I can tell that the ineffectual vibes have in common is that they make high-pitched buzz.

The ones I get on well with tend to have a deeper note to them.

After a long time away, the BASIC Sex Toys Love Bullet Vibrator is back in stock. Now, the old description didn't have the battery requirements, so I had to open one up to find out how many batteries it needed - so now I have one on my desk to send to a new home!

I want to post it off by 3pm tomorrow afternoon - so leave your best bullet vibrator tip on this thread and I will choose someone to adopt this dinky little toy!