bum or boobs?!

Have to say you've got a great arse and a second yay for vodka!

I have a big bum n thighs that are toned coz im a rider, but I dont have nice boobs unfortunately. ?.

So im a bum so's my fella

I have a big bum n thighs that are toned coz im a rider, but I dont have nice boobs unfortunately. ?.

So im a bum so's my fella

I'm a boob man with a wife with the greatest boobs in the world but love her bum too :)

I like both :)

After starting the ball rolling... I will add my favs.
I love my boobs, as they have stood the test of time..2 kids.. And 20 ex!😊
Working on the bum.
On a man... Has got to be a nice ..pert.... Pinchable bum.... Pecks would be a plus.... But bum all the way for meπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

i'm more of a boob person bums are great too just not mine it's rather flat and shapeless compared to my chest

Do females like man boobs? Lol

Pecks certainly... A sign of looking after yourself....... Usually comes wrapped up in a muscle d package if there are decent pecks....... Can beat a well muscled hunk......
Damn.... Got to upgrade my " how horny are you" status now!πŸ˜πŸ˜‡

I'm definitely a bum man! I love boobs too, in all shapes and sizes but I find my hands can never keep themselves away from my girlfriends bum. ;)

both! Used to be a bum lover, but now I adore boobies too!

Bum bum and again bum
Curvy is the better ;)

very much a bum lover. A nice pert little bum in some sexy panties like the open back ones drives me wild. Nothing better than seeing my oh's bum in doggy syle, just need to work up the courage to finish on it.

Personality.

I want to change my mind boobs.

No I don't bum.

Oh I can't decide.
It's like putting two spades in front of an Irish man and telling him to take his pick.

I give up the answer is "pussy" there by avoiding the answer. This question has sent me mad.

Its would have to be Boobs especially when my OH has a 36HH pair to have fun with...;-)3

I love a pert bum on a man.